Barnard Fencing LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Barnard Fencing LTD

barnardfencing@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Moorbridge Works
Bulwell

How would you rate Barnard Fencing LTD ?

"Great product.Mark and his mate were very professional in their work would recommend this company to anyone needing fencing."
"Despite bad weather the team took their time to ensure that the alignment and height of the fencing was perfect. They use good quality material that looks good immediately the job is finished."
"Had fencing and concrete posts and gravel boards fitted on the 8th and 9th of May 2017. We were very pleased with the end result. They cleared up and removed all the debris from the garden. The two guys who did the work were very courteous and professional and it showed that they had worked in this particular industry for many years. I would highly recommend the Company to anyone who is looking at improving their garden fencing."
"I have just had driveway gates finished, the service was fantastic. After having issues with my neighbour they were so helpful and understanding going over and above to get the job done. The quality of the gates is superb and I will definitely be using them again for my garden fence. Highly recommend this company. Thank you to Trevor in the office, Jonathan and the fitting team, so helpful."
"This is the 3rd time of using Barnard Fencing. I am very pleased with the quality of the fencing, price, the installation crew and the customer service. Barnard will always be my first choice for fencing."
"Very impressed by their reliability and the quality of the work."
"I am so pleased with the work done by Barnards. They are a top quality company with high standards. I love my new fence!"
"Competitive quote, high quality product installed by courteous and professional members of the team (Kev and Frogger). Highly recommended."
"An excellent friendly and professional service from start to finish. Would definitely recommend."
"Only found this company on line after the recent storms, so very pleased we did, an excellent job from start to finish by very professional staff, The quality is superb and the site was left in pristine condition,we can't praise this company enough, thank you once again for a fantastic job"
"From the initial visit to discussing the job and subsequent installation, it has been a reassuring experience dealing with Barnard Fencing. The work done on the new feather edge fence panels with trellis was very professionally done and the attention to detail, including clearing up was exemplary. We are delighted with the result and would have no hesitation using this family run company again - thank you for such first-rate work and the consideration given to us."
"Excellent company to deal with. Great customer service. Barnard's fitted an ECO fence for us and it looks fantastic. The guys that fitted it were very tidy, would definitely recommend."
"I don't normally write reviews but felt that I should say how pleased we were with our new Fence Barnards erected for us,the two lads that put it up was very skilled at their job and very pleasant can,t thank them enough they made a cracking job ,will certainly recommend them to our friends and family ,well done Barnards ."
"The men who installed the fencing to my house were very profetinal and did a great job I am very happy with the price and work thankyou so much great company would defiantly recomend."
"This is the second time in a couple of months or so that we have used Barnard Fencing and once again they excelled. The lads who erected the fence were polite and friendly and the job was again absolutely first class. It involved a fence on quite a steep incline, topped by a trellis and once more the results were excellent at a very reasonable price. I would recommend unreservedly."
"A thoroughly professional job from quotation through to completion. The 'fence installation team' were amenable, friendly, hard-working and a credit to the company. This is the second time we have used Barnard Fencing and would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again."
"From the visit for the quotation right through to the erecting of the fence, everything was done perfectly and on time. A good professional job!"
"From initial visit to the completion of the job, Barnard fencing are 1st class, the fencing is of a very solid construction and the instillation team were excellent, we are very pleased with the end product, would recommend to anyone. Thanks all at Barnards"
Barnard Fencing LTD is rated 4.88 based on 106 reviews