Barclays Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Barclays

Tell us how Barclays made you happy

Over a week
2 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"My sister and I had amazing service in our local Hounslow branch with Barclays advisor Aleem Din. We dread going to the bank but his friendly, bright and down to earth personality made this our best experience yet! He helped us with all of a queries and offered the best, honest and impartial advice to ensure we made the right banking decisions and he had no problems with repeating or going more in-depth into the information he was providing us. Now we wont be visiting another advisor in the future and will ask specifically for Aleem, due to his impressive and honest service, friendly and approachable personality and his lovely smile! Thanks for everything."
Are you Barclays? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best netbankinh and mobile banking experience so far. Far simpler yet secure system compared to competing retail banks. Competitive APRs offers for credit card. Breeze to interact and get issues resolved."
"Thank you very much to the team who helped me on the 5th of December, yesterday,in the morning. After three Barclays assistants who didn't give me the right informations ( one of which was in a branch in central London, Portman Square), I went to Westfield Stratford and they have really gone the extra mile for me. They understood my disappointment and solved the problem."
"Barclays Banks at Bluewater Kent has excellent customer service. Staff are very understanding and caring. Compared to other banks I’ve recently dealt with."
"Fantastic customer service from an Irish guy in the Hammersmith branch. Never had better. Excellent!"
"I am so impressed by the amazing service I received from Barclays this week. There are few companies who take the kind of initiate they took to make me a happy customer. Thank you very much!"
"Wendy Robinson at spenymoor branch was excellent helping me and my partner with are internet banking for the second time gold Star from Ann and Michael"
"I would like to thank Emma Smith from Wellington Barclays Bank Somerset ,for helping me with sorting out my husband's uncles direct debits,Very pleasent lady,A credit to Barclays.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"Best bank in U.K. for helping you out for personal loan."
"We would like to tell everyone how fantastic Kamila Malecka (hope I have spelt her name correctly) at the Shenfield, Essex branch is. She is so professional but also is friendly and has time for each and every customer she deals with. Always has a smile on her face and nothing is too much trouble for her. She has excellent customer skills and is a credit to Barclays. Great member of your staff."
"I have try to open the online account I called to customer assistants 2 to 3 time they couldn't help me to open the the account then i called one of the colleague online banking assistant his name is parth he was very friendly and nice person. he helped me to open my account also he s saved my time thank you parth good luck"
"Spoke to a guy called Simon and compared to some of the other staff he sorted everything out in minutes good customer service :)"
"Thank you Barclays greater customer service. I think Lloyds Bank could take some pointers from you. Glad I moved to you from them"
"are great at customer service by the way, had to deal with three members of staff yesterday - each one was amazing"
"Another bit of excellent customer service from Barclays. Lovely telephone manner, helpful & knowledgable."
"Fantastic customer service at Barclays in Basingstoke today! happymondays"
"Lost my bank card it's a good job I'm with Barclays, amazing customer service"
Barclays is rated 1.50 based on 183 reviews