Barclays Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Barclays

Tell us how Barclays made you happy

Over a week
2 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"My wife and I have held accounts with Barclays. Our account manager is very good and that is the only reason why we are still with Barclays. For USD account holders, service is very poor and the charges are excessive. Barclays should find ways of looking after loyal customers or else they will lose them!"
Are you Barclays? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I like Barclays customer service they know how to meet my needs & sort things out"
"Barclays has the best telephone customer service ever."
"Cracking customer service at barclays bedminster .. best exp with a business manager ever!"
Barclays is rated 1.50 based on 183 reviews