Barclays Customer Service Reviews

Barclays have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

70.16%
Industry Average
" My sister and I had amazing service in our local Hounslow branch with Barclays advisor Aleem Din. "
posted 3 months ago - In-person
" Barclays Banks at Bluewater Kent has excellent customer service. Staff are very understanding and caring. Compared to other banks I’ve recently dealt with. "
posted 8 months ago - Pam Jheeta
" Fantastic customer service from an Irish guy in the Hammersmith branch. Never had better. Excellent! "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I am so impressed by the amazing service I received from Barclays this week. There are few companies who take the kind of initiate they took to make me a happy customer. Thank you very much! "
posted 1 year ago - Dani Callighan
" For an excellent service visit Matt at Barclays Warminster Branch. Made to feel a valued customer. It was good to see you today and thanks for your advice and help. "
posted 2 years ago - Jill H
" My wife and I have held accounts with Barclays. Our account manager is very good and that is the only reason why we are still with Barclays. For USD account holders, service is very poor and the charges are excessive. Barclays should find ways of looking after loyal customers or else they will lose them! "
posted 3 years ago - Observer
" Spoke to a guy called Simon and compared to some of the other staff he sorted everything out in minutes good customer service :) "
posted 3 years ago - Jonathan
" Thank you Barclays greater customer service. I think Lloyds Bank could take some pointers from you. Glad I moved to you from them "
posted 5 years ago - Rudy Maia
" are great at customer service by the way, had to deal with three members of staff yesterday - each one was amazing "
posted 5 years ago - Louise Davis
" Another bit of excellent customer service from Barclays. Lovely telephone manner, helpful & knowledgable. "
posted 5 years ago - georgia gale grant