Barclaycard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barclaycard
Avg Email Response Time
8 minutes

Tell us how Barclaycard made you happy
They are uncaring people and do not deal with complaints fairly

They refuse to deal with me unless I phoned their stupid call centre
Hello this review is for company's that have a merchant account and take payments over the phone

We took out a merchant account with Barclaycard and was totally mislead about the dangers of over the phone transactions

we have a online payment system which we use on are website which is fine and fully protected against fraud
But Barclaycard totally forgot to explain the dangers of taking payments over the phone and telling us that we don't have any cover even against fraud its the merchants total responsibility for payments that you take over the phone
we are a small company and new to this type of online payment system
I find it unbelievable that these large company's can get away with miss informing people and company's so they are at risk of fraud

This as cost my company a lots of money and I don't want it to happen to any one else so please BE AWARE

It seems like this happens all over this industry so don't think its just Barclaycard that's just misleading company's

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE AWEAR TELL EVERY ONE
Home is full of great stuff everything u would and alit of things u dont expect to see and great products also ive found their customer service is always extremely helpful.
I have been extremely happy with every order I have made and so have the recipients. The fact that they can be delivered through the letterbox makes it my first choice every time. No worry about someone being home to receive them. Excellent service too.
Barclaycard is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews