Barclaycard Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend Barclaycard

How would you rate Barclaycard ?

"Awfull experience realy bad worst company Rude expensive charges slot but give Nothing"
Muhsin Hussain
Verified Reviewer
"WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH AVOID"
"paid my Barclay card off in January used it a little between then and now nothing major today they reduce my credit limit right down been with them around 10 years really bad service never missed a payment"
Simon Millward
Unverified Reviewer
"had a barclaycard for tears always paid on time never the minimum amount they increased my limit without asking me but i never abused the credit then i bought a top from j.d.williams for my wife costing £24 which we sent back for credit j.d.williams never did the credit although i did have posted proof and they put me down as a late payment which was for £2.50 barclaycard reduced my limit at a click of the finger i still did not know why when i found out through credit experian i contacted j.d.williams and corrected issue and removed miss payment mark my credit report returned back to excellent informed barclaycard they did not want to know they said they would review me in 4 months and gave me £50 for my troubles wish i had maxed out my card now never use them again they are just a poor company to deal with i have another card elsewhere they understood the issue no problem barclaycard could not be bothered be very careful with them"
"Beware if you only pay the minimum payment required. After many years with Barclay Card, I received a letter informing me my credit limit has been reduced by £3,500 because I have only been paying the minimum amount required. That will affect my credit score as it now appears I have maxed out my card."
Balls News Derby
Unverified Reviewer
"we got scammed on our barclaycard machine barclaycard authorised this transaction ,when it was scam we had to cover the cost,they were no help with the police investigation ,beware do not use this company mess u around with payments and just say we are using new system basically tuff"
"Ridiculously complicated sign in procedure, get it wrong twice and it locks you out. Appalling 'Customer Service' from badly trained and disinterested 'overseas' staff, many of them with such strange accents as to make them difficult to understand, and all delivered over a poor line."
Neil Christie
"Their website is appalling! Logging in is extremely difficult and often unsuccessful and when you do get in you can't do anything - can't check balances, make payments, request increases your credit limit - it is useless! They might as well not bother having a website, since nothing works and you always have to telephone them to do anything. So inconvenient and time-consuming!!"
"""Got accepted for a Barclaycard, yes great... Sent 3 yes 3 signed agreements back which apparently they never received. Re-applied only to here nothing back so complained for the 2nd time and they said a manager would call me in 2 weeks ha, I've heard nothing. Very very very poor indeed I have since gone elsewhere"
"Customer service just seemed to be reading from a script and would not listen properly to my questions, just kept coming back with the same answer. Appalling, made official complaint."
"Truly disgusting experience from start to finish, they care nothing about their customers time or money - I strongly advise you to steer clear."
"http://m.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-crime-53-uk-nationals-cheated-of-rs-18-lakh-in-credit-card-fraud-mumbai-news/18357172 Barclaycard vcc , Mumbai ,india , intellenet global services is the company that barclaycard has outsourced the customer care process.Becarefull while speaking to indian call centers"
Emil Rusanov
Verified Reviewer
"I have received a letter for increasing the balance of my Barclaycard. Unfortunately it did not happen and nobody informed me why till I called them. They explained that my circumstances have been changed before the date of the increasing the limit. I have booked my holiday already based on the letter I have received. They did not inform me than they have changed their mind. Ridiculous! Unprofessional! Shame on you Barclaycard! I closed my account. They are useless !"
"so Barclaycard win the prize for the most ridiculous customer service this week. Put through to wrong dept 3 times, rather annoyed at all the time I have wasted on the phone to them"
"Been on hold to barclaycard for 15 mins so far, terrible customer service, they obviously don't need my money that much!"
Amanda Rosenberg
Unverified Reviewer
"Dreadful customer service. Failed to identify the problem. Card was needed for an emergency. Crashing disaster. Zero service"
Pauline Traetto
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service from barclaycard you won me back - money talks:)"
"Btw, someone from Barclaycard better have an explanation for the incompetence and the excuse they call customer service not impressed at all"
"After a horrible 2hr20 min commute home, it was a pleasant surprise to get such great customer service from Barclaycard satisfiedcustomer"
"Queried a suspicious transaction, and you just wrote it off! Thanks for the good customer service!"
Barclaycard is rated 1.81 based on 27 reviews