Barclaycard Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Barclaycard

How would you rate Barclaycard?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
balls news derby

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Barclaycard in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Balls News Derby
Unverified Reviewer
"we got scammed on our barclaycard machine barclaycard authorised this transaction ,when it was scam we had to cover the cost,they were no help with the police investigation ,beware do not use this company mess u around with payments and just say we are using new system basically tuff"
"Ridiculously complicated sign in procedure, get it wrong twice and it locks you out. Appalling 'Customer Service' from badly trained and disinterested 'overseas' staff, many of them with such strange accents as to make them difficult to understand, and all delivered over a poor line."
Neil Christie
"Their website is appalling! Logging in is extremely difficult and often unsuccessful and when you do get in you can't do anything - can't check balances, make payments, request increases your credit limit - it is useless! They might as well not bother having a website, since nothing works and you always have to telephone them to do anything. So inconvenient and time-consuming!!"
"""Got accepted for a Barclaycard, yes great... Sent 3 yes 3 signed agreements back which apparently they never received. Re-applied only to here nothing back so complained for the 2nd time and they said a manager would call me in 2 weeks ha, I've heard nothing. Very very very poor indeed I have since gone elsewhere"
"Customer service just seemed to be reading from a script and would not listen properly to my questions, just kept coming back with the same answer. Appalling, made official complaint."
"Truly disgusting experience from start to finish, they care nothing about their customers time or money - I strongly advise you to steer clear."
"http://m.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-crime-53-uk-nationals-cheated-of-rs-18-lakh-in-credit-card-fraud-mumbai-news/18357172 Barclaycard vcc , Mumbai ,india , intellenet global services is the company that barclaycard has outsourced the customer care process.Becarefull while speaking to indian call centers"
Emil Rusanov
Verified Reviewer
"I have received a letter for increasing the balance of my Barclaycard. Unfortunately it did not happen and nobody informed me why till I called them. They explained that my circumstances have been changed before the date of the increasing the limit. I have booked my holiday already based on the letter I have received. They did not inform me than they have changed their mind. Ridiculous! Unprofessional! Shame on you Barclaycard! I closed my account. They are useless !"
"so Barclaycard win the prize for the most ridiculous customer service this week. Put through to wrong dept 3 times, rather annoyed at all the time I have wasted on the phone to them"
"Been on hold to barclaycard for 15 mins so far, terrible customer service, they obviously don't need my money that much!"
Amanda Rosenberg
Unverified Reviewer
"Dreadful customer service. Failed to identify the problem. Card was needed for an emergency. Crashing disaster. Zero service"
Pauline Traetto
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service from barclaycard you won me back - money talks:)"
"Btw, someone from Barclaycard better have an explanation for the incompetence and the excuse they call customer service not impressed at all"
"After a horrible 2hr20 min commute home, it was a pleasant surprise to get such great customer service from Barclaycard satisfiedcustomer"
"Queried a suspicious transaction, and you just wrote it off! Thanks for the good customer service!"
"Just telephoned your CPP dept to cancel my policy and received very good customer service from a lady called Sue. Thank you :)"
"your call centres are dreadful! Inability to listen and logging a complaint for me but taking no action is not customer service"
"Many thanks to barclaycard for restoring my faith in customer service. Understanding, professional and prompt - just the job."
"Barclaycard you are very poor at customer service please sort yourselves out!"
Jonathan Simpson
Unverified Reviewer
"Shocking customer service from Barclaycard today (again) - 15 mins on the phone and they didn't even apologise for their mistake!"
Barclaycard is rated 1.91 based on 22 reviews