Barbour Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Barbour
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Barbour made you happy

"Top fit Warm"
Are you Barbour? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I used Barbour's re-waxing service and, although quite expensive as you have to pay for postage, it was definitely worth it! My jacket was returned very swiftly (within 3 working days of it arriving with them) and the job was completed to such a high standard!"
"I have always relied upon Barbour jackets for being practical, well made and durable. They stand the test of fashion trends and time and will never let you down. I wouldn't wear anything else!"
"Have bought seversl sweaters from Barbour this season.grest quality."
"fast and efficient service and great product offerings"
"Purchased a crew neck jumper, perfect fit and feel as expected and delivered via DPS, my favoured courier service."
"Barbour shop in South Shields. They made a christmas return very easy (we were a bit late!) Thank you for the great service"
"Good product, arrived within a few days - when I contacted Barbour, I was provided with accurate information in answer to my questions and good customer service."
"Kept me informed of status of order, a couple of delays, but do not mind as long as I am informed. Packaged swell, and good quality product."
"FAB QUALITY AND SUPER FITTING"
"They made an outstanding effort to find what I wanted"
Barbour is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews