Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Product is exactly how described.
Delivery was good.
Well made and quality.
My ottoman double edged razor is the best quality one I’ve had, also came with 10 high quality blades which was a nice touch, not just a couple of cheap ones thrown in. Great product, I would recommend
Closest shave I have had in years! Excellent!
Instant convert to straight razor shaving!
Very good quality happy shaver
Gift for my son. Beautiful set of barber scissors. Wrapped beautifully and prompt delivert
Amazing quality and service as always. A truly great company
Awesome product, great price and well packaged.
Matt black Kamisori razor delivered promptly works an absolute treat.
Well recommended.
Great gift for myself and anyone who wants a quality shave
All came as promised and good quality.
Great straight razor, quick delivery!
Great products and stylish.
I’ve been really impressed with your company and the products you supply. I’ve now got a few different razors from you and each one is a solid and well designed piece with some fantastic design. I will definitely be buying from you again and highly recommend your company to others - 5 stars
Great product, definitely worth the money, delivery even turned up 3 days early why can’t all Company’s do this.
Very impressed so far with my Cutthroat. It's custom design is awesome and love the way it's made from Rose wood. Very light to the touch, so takes a while to get the balance right, but saying that it's my first one. Love the leather case it comes with too.

All I can say is so far I'm very happy with it.
Fantastic service and fantastic products. My order arrived well within the given time frame and the customer service was very helpful when I had some questions prior to placing the order.
Fantastic razer more than pleased with item, would buy again from this seller, great products,
Unbelievable product. Quality is far superior to any i have previously tried. The service was spot on, answered and aided any queries i prior to purchase, and even during these time delivery was rapid come within 2/3 days of ordering. Will definitely be using these guys for the foreseeable.
Top quality.