Banner Jones Solicitors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Banner Jones Solicitors
"Tracey Lee Davenport our solicitor looked after all our needs regarding the sale and purchase of our property and provided excellent professional advice as require making our transaction smooth running which we greatly appreciated. What a star she was. Thank you"
"We had a first class service. They were efficient and knowledgable and they kept us informed every step of the way. We would happily recommend Banner Jones to anyone."
"Excellent, quick and efficient service from conveyancing team. Would 100% recommend and use again in the future."
"Efficient, Clear explanations, professional, good communication,"
"Friendly, helpful service"
"Michael Parker is a true professional, he was honest from the offset , I followed his instruction, it was the right course of action... Unfortunately I have suffered, but that's ok and it isn't reflective of Michaels advice... You cannot legislate for human behaviour ...I would recommend Banner Jones to my friends, in fact I have done and they are clients of yours ..."
"A very good experience . even though I never met the solicitor in person her team were excellent. Informative and helpful. accurate time full and committed. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"Your previous review did not give me the opportunity to say that currently I am in a formal dispute with you over the poor handling of my conveyancing."
"Speedy efficient service at a reasonable cost."
"The advisor made our visit so welcoming. The making of the will seemed so easy with the expertise that was given. All consideration for our comfort whilst we were there. We have recommended you to a few of our friends."
"Outstanding service, quality work at all times. Gives you fantastic peace of mind during a complex process. Thoroughly recommended."
"After receiving another families deeds as well as my own and nobody contacted me until i made them aware i would say that people pay a lot of money for very little when buying an house and the service offered by banner jones was poor at best . When i think what i have just spent £500 on ...this shouldn't happen"
"I found Kathryn very helpful, didn't use jargon or patronise as is the case with some professionals, especially when dealing with old folk such as myself."
"Very good service, knowledgeable and professional"
"Friendly, efficient & value service. So much better than other solicitors"
"From start to finish we were dealt with in a very professional, courteous yet friendly manner and received an excellent service. All the advice was given in layperson's terms and explained clearly."
"Catherine was fantastic. Really patient & thorough. This is the third time I've used this office & I will continue to do so."
"Service was very good. Any questions raised were resolved. We would definitely use again in future ie for a house move."
"Matthew was sensational...He managed to complete on our sale quickly, he was always available to speak to on the phone, called back when he said he would and kept me updated throughout the transaction. He was always smartly dressed and extremely professional at all times. I have since recommend him to friends and will continue to. A very talented nice man who went above and beyond to get us our result. Very thankful and grateful for all his work."
"Very helpfull and friendly staff..I was kept up to date at all times and informed of all changes..If needed,i will definately be using 'Banner Jones' in the future..Thank you.."
Banner Jones Solicitors is rated 4.68 based on 59 reviews