Banner Jones Solicitors Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Banner Jones Solicitors
"Efficient, Clear explanations, professional, good communication,"
Teresa Towers
"Friendly, helpful service"
Alison Jimenez-Sanchez
Verified Buyer
"Michael Parker is a true professional, he was honest from the offset , I followed his instruction, it was the right course of action... Unfortunately I have suffered, but that's ok and it isn't reflective of Michaels advice... You cannot legislate for human behaviour ...I would recommend Banner Jones to my friends, in fact I have done and they are clients of yours ..."
Darian Stephen Charlesworth
Verified Buyer
"A very good experience . even though I never met the solicitor in person her team were excellent. Informative and helpful. accurate time full and committed. I would recommend them without hesitation."
Vivian Green
Verified Buyer
"Your previous review did not give me the opportunity to say that currently I am in a formal dispute with you over the poor handling of my conveyancing."
"Speedy efficient service at a reasonable cost."
Pauline Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The advisor made our visit so welcoming. The making of the will seemed so easy with the expertise that was given. All consideration for our comfort whilst we were there. We have recommended you to a few of our friends."
Phil Hobson
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service, quality work at all times. Gives you fantastic peace of mind during a complex process. Thoroughly recommended."
Rickie Bowler
Verified Buyer
"After receiving another families deeds as well as my own and nobody contacted me until i made them aware i would say that people pay a lot of money for very little when buying an house and the service offered by banner jones was poor at best . When i think what i have just spent £500 on ...this shouldn't happen"
Joan Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"I found Kathryn very helpful, didn't use jargon or patronise as is the case with some professionals, especially when dealing with old folk such as myself."
John Holford
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, knowledgeable and professional"
Mr Robert Charles Drewery
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, efficient & value service. So much better than other solicitors"
Mr Stephen Michael Wood
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish we were dealt with in a very professional, courteous yet friendly manner and received an excellent service. All the advice was given in layperson's terms and explained clearly."
Mr Michael Cambell
Verified Buyer
"Catherine was fantastic. Really patient & thorough. This is the third time I've used this office & I will continue to do so."
Mrs Linda Pincott
Verified Buyer
"Service was very good. Any questions raised were resolved. We would definitely use again in future ie for a house move."
Miss Amy Marie Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Matthew was sensational...He managed to complete on our sale quickly, he was always available to speak to on the phone, called back when he said he would and kept me updated throughout the transaction. He was always smartly dressed and extremely professional at all times. I have since recommend him to friends and will continue to. A very talented nice man who went above and beyond to get us our result. Very thankful and grateful for all his work."
Ms Debra Jane Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Very helpfull and friendly staff..I was kept up to date at all times and informed of all changes..If needed,i will definately be using 'Banner Jones' in the future..Thank you.."
Mrs Ann Elisabeth Todd
Verified Buyer
"Initially quite slow, but once I got an appointment I was happy with help and advice"
Mrs Julie Ann Walters
Verified Buyer
"Always polite and happy to help. Immediate response from emails. Very friendly people. Have used them twice now and will continue to use them in the near future."
Mrs Susan Tingay
Verified Buyer
"Total 100% services. Our solicitor Mr Barlow is excellent, very kind and considerate , totally competent , and efficient. All the office staff and front of house staff were very welcoming and helpful. Couldn't do enough for us. We have sent friends along and would always be happy to recommend Banner Jones to anyone who needs expertise and sensitivity for their legal requirements."
Banner Jones Solicitors is rated 4.66 based on 56 reviews