Banner Jones Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Banner Jones Solicitors
Telephone
Read Banner Jones Solicitors Reviews

bannerjonessolicitors@gmail.com

An incredibly disappointing experience...!

We were allocated Kate at Banner Jones after selling our property through Purple Bricks - it was a frustrating and draining experience from day one to the day of completion. Her poor communication, occasional errors/oversights, lack of urgency, poor professional courtesy shown to us and general incompetence was overwhelming.

Based on my personal experience DO NOT USE unless you want to hand hold your solicitor throughout the process.

Interestingly I completed a survey monkey just after completion, made similar comments to these and have had no response, speaks volumes.
Very sorry to hear of your experience. Would you like someone to call you to go through this?
Inefficient service, quick to charge not quick to respond. Paid our invoice then waited more than a month to get our documents back after being told they had been sent out a week before, post mark said otherwise. A photo frame was returned to us with the glass totally broken due to inadequate packaging which they blamed on Royal Mail !!
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I have used Banner Jones (Dronfield) several times for house purchases
Sally, Clare and Catherine are brilliant . This team takes all the stress out
of the legal process and keep you updated every step of the way.
THANK YOU LADIES !!!
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I have used Banner Jones (Dronfield) several times for house purchases
Sally, Clare and Catherine are brilliant . This team takes all the stress out
of the legal process and keep you updated every step of the way.
THANK YOU LADIES !!!
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !
Tracey Lee Davenport our solicitor looked after all our needs regarding the sale and purchase of our property and provided excellent professional advice as require making our transaction smooth running which we greatly appreciated.
What a star she was. Thank you
We had a first class service. They were efficient and knowledgable and they kept us informed every step of the way. We would happily recommend Banner Jones to anyone.
Excellent, quick and efficient service from conveyancing team. Would 100% recommend and use again in the future.
Efficient, Clear explanations, professional, good communication,
Friendly, helpful service
Michael Parker is a true professional, he was honest from the offset , I followed his instruction, it was the right course of action... Unfortunately I have suffered, but that's ok and it isn't reflective of Michaels advice... You cannot legislate for human behaviour ...I would recommend Banner Jones to my friends, in fact I have done and they are clients of yours ...
A very good experience . even though I never met the solicitor in person her team were excellent. Informative and helpful. accurate time full and committed. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Your previous review did not give me the opportunity to say that currently I am in a formal dispute with you over the poor handling of my conveyancing.
Speedy efficient service at a reasonable cost.
The advisor made our visit so welcoming. The making of the will seemed so easy with the expertise that was given. All consideration for our comfort whilst we were there. We have recommended you to a few of our friends.
Outstanding service, quality work at all times. Gives you fantastic peace of mind during a complex process. Thoroughly recommended.
After receiving another families deeds as well as my own and nobody contacted me until i made them aware i would say that people pay a lot of money for very little when buying an house and the service offered by banner jones was poor at best . When i think what i have just spent £500 on ...this shouldn't happen
I found Kathryn very helpful, didn't use jargon or patronise as is the case with some professionals, especially when dealing with old folk such as myself.
Very good service, knowledgeable and professional
Friendly, efficient & value service. So much better than other solicitors
From start to finish we were dealt with in a very professional, courteous yet friendly manner and received an excellent service. All the advice was given in layperson's terms and explained clearly.
Banner Jones Solicitors is rated 4.57 based on 63 reviews