Bankruptcy Canada Inc. Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bankruptcy Canada Inc.

5198418779

jaustin@bankruptcy-canada.ca

100 King Street West

How would you rate Bankruptcy Canada Inc. ?

" got contact from a trusty quickly but expect a better performance from them."
"Very understandind and professional..they work with you and respect your true financial situtations. Hopefully i will never have to consider the only option i had ever again with there help"
"We got off to a rocky start not understanding the process, but during an in peron interview we were shown how things worked. The Income/Expense Reports are a royal pain in the butt, but after doing 2 or 3 I was able to see what we needed to work on. Things are going a lot smoother now. Any questions I had were explained to me whenever I called the Cameron Okolita Inc. Edmonton AB Office."
"I was happy with the information I received. At the time of the initial call my cordless phone was dying. We tried to get all relevant information across to each other before it died. I had several questions after thinking for a while after our call ended and have not been able to get a hold of 'Jane' since our first call over a week ago. I wish to declare bankruptcy but have not had my phone call messages returned."
"I made the experience to get the most ,respectful, provided and completed description for my case.Allways focused on the fact ,with, I hope for my case. Turning 73 years of age, paying 185,- monthly,,- for 60 months= 5 years,,still feeling very anxious!! .Thanks, H.G."
"Each trustee was courteous and respectful, never making me feel incapable, and answered all of my questions, even suggesting a far more operative solution to my problems over going bankrupt. A very good and informative experience."
"I did not have any experience with them yet, can someone let me know if i claim bankruptcy how long does it last?"
"Good service, friendly staff. Helpful getting me back on track. I now follow a budget to keep on track each month. This is a great way to get your freedom back. I usually have money left at the end of the month"
"My experience was excellent. I felt confident in my trustee. I only wish I had not waited so long before I asked for help."
"My experience was extreamly amazing they explained everything to me and where very kind and understanding to me and the credit counciling that I recieved was a great thing to go to and experience ! Very friendly staff ."
"I was able to make informed choices after receiving detailed information from the website. I found the website very useful and easy to navegate. Phone numbers and links current. Thank you."
"Consumer Proposals can be intimidating - especially when all else seems so hopeless!! However, discovering that others are going through the same experience makes things easier to understand and stomach. The information provided gave us the confidence to change our lives!!"
"Wonderful support. A Solution to a seemingly endless stressful situation! Quick telephone or email response to from my Bankruptcy team to answer my questions. They walked me through it all!"
"very informative, supportive. a place to go to find out information about credit ratings, applying for a credit card, loans, and what happens when you have completed your term."
"All aspects of the process were pain free and exceptional except for having to go to Ottawa to sign the papers and have the trustee there, some people would find this hard to accomplish if they have no access to a vehicle or a way to drive 1.5 hours. Everything else was terrific, Donna was very professional and any questions were answered promptly and the process was explained well."
"I'm so glad I found this site. Not only has it provided me with some great advice, but it has made me realize I'm not alone in this, and has motivated me to take the best possible care of my finances. With the help of this site, I'm making a complete recovery from my past mistakes, and will never be in this situation again!"
"I benefited from this website. I received lots of great feedback. Keep up the wonderful job you guys are doing."
"This is a great place if you need to know what happens during bk process and for tips and tools coming out successfully. You get support hope and guidance on a collegial level. Please keep posting even after you been through the whole process. Simply thank you"
"I was searching for information on my available options, due to my financial situation. After reading several posts on this website I was able to make an informed decision and am now experiencing much less stress in my life."
"Collection Agencies put Pressure on Seniors with threats and even state they are a Lawyer Viewing your site helped with valued information"
Bankruptcy Canada Inc. is rated 4.35 based on 95 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!