Bankruptcy Bureau Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bankruptcy Bureau
Telephone
Read Bankruptcy Bureau Reviews

Tell us how Bankruptcy Bureau made you happy
OMG so over the moon with Darren turley was in such a bad place lost my husband to cancer and things were getting real bad and too much for me was always prepared to listen and take the time to do absolutely anything my IVA is now in place and so over the moon thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart to you all at credit and Darren turley major credit to your team 👍👍👍👍
I just want to say Thank You. I can't say thank you enough. Darren Turley you are just awesome. You have lifted the world off my soldiers. I would recommend Bankruptcy Bureau extremely professional and very kind and understanding. Thank You again 7 star service.*********
I couldn't thank Roger from simple suitable solutions enough! I was in a bad place every time I contact my problems are solved immediately! Fantastic company to go with about your debts I recommend to everyone!.
For a couple of years,I have had trouble with paying my debts,I went in the web,found simple solutions,it took me a few days to ring them,in the end I am glad I rang them,I spoke to a person called Roger,during our conversation,he made me feel at ease,he directed me through what I had to do,very patience,friendly,never in a hurry,feeling very frighten and nervous at the start of my first phone call to simple solutions,but at the end of the phone call with Roger,I felt very happy and more comfordent with myself,any time night or day,I could call him or text him,Roger was always on the end of his phone,if I felt down or needed him,simple solutions has change my life,thank you very much Roger and simple solutions
Very pleased with how Abdul dealt with handling my finances. He gave me the confidence to help me make the right decision to regain control again.
I recently sought advice from Bankruptcy Bureau. I was incredibly nervous when I first called however my mind was soon put at rest after I spoke to an advisor named Abdul. I have had some pretty rough circumstances throughout the last year and accrued quite a lot of debt as a result. Abdul was understanding and showed really good active listening skills. He assured me that he would get started promptly with the assistance of his colleage Chris. Both Chris and Abdul went above and beyond to help me and I would therefore like to take this opportunity to thank them both massively for all of their help. They have remained prompt and professional throughout and have always ensured I am fully informed on what's happening. Excellent customer service skills. Two absolute assetts to the team. Thankyou again guys.
I would like to thank you as it was most helpful and well explained to me in great detail of wat I need to do so thankyou to team and especially Darren turely as he was a massive help and understanding thanks Mr Henderson
great service nothing too much trouble put my mind at ease would recomend to any one needing help with debt ron
Today I was at the end of my tether. I received help from employees namely Abdul, Natasha, and Chris. The communication and information has been immense. I couldn't have done this without them. I would like to thank them for everything and would recommend your service to anyone.
I dealt with a chap called Chris, he was wonderful. He made sure I understood everything. He contacted me when he said he would and didn't mind me contacting him with the most random of questions. Chris is a real asset to your team. Please pass on my thanks to him
I was at my wits end robbing Peter to pay Paul, then I couldn't pay either. It didn't matter if I did overtime at work still couldn't manage, this took its toll on my physical and mental wellbeing. I thought about getting help but thought I could manage, but of course I was only kidding myself. I plucked up the courage to ring this debt management up, it was relieving how nice the staff was and willing to help me, even when I message them they are very quick to answer you back. I now feel much better that they sorting everything out for me and I just pay so much a month. I have my life back and have no stressors of worrying about it, I'm currently doing a IVA and not having to look back at my decision to do this, my advice to you is to get your head out the sand and get help, I recommend this way to everyone in financial difficulties.
I talked to Abdul, what a relief to speak to someone who new about all the products in great detail ie.. bankruptcy ivas, he was a delight to talk too. He`s understanding of our circumstances and he`s confident manner put us at rest. Abdul and simplesuitablesolutions helped us to arrange an Iva and made our lives much more bareable. Thankyou so much for your understanding care and amazing help when we were in terrible difficulties. Wonderful person and company thankyou
Had a really relieving, stress free phone call with Darren who listened to the situation to find the best solution for myself, followed by Abdul's support the matter was resolved very fast, would recommend anyone having sleepless nights and no life due to high multiple monthly payments to speech up for advise.
Abdul and Leanne have been absolutely amazing in helping me get my IVA sorted out. Nothing was too much to ask of them and I would definitely recommend them to anyone that gets themselves into a situation that I have. They made the process so easy and simple.
I'm very grateful for the help and advice Darren gave me , he made me feel at ease as I was very emotional at that time and I cannot thank him enough , Many many thanks
I've been struggling with debts for as long as I could remember and didn't think I had anywhere to turn. I finally made the decision to speak to someone about it, and going to Simple Suitable Solutions was the best thing I could of ever done! I filled in a quick survey online and had Frank on the phone within a minute, and as soon as I began speaking with him I knew all my problems were going to go away! After giving him a few details he passed me over to my finance manager Darren. Darren never judged me, never over pressured me and most importantly he treated me like I was a normal person and the help he gave was second to none. My case was handled and sorted out within 24 hours. I had a chat with another amazing member of the team Abdul who talked me through the next stages of the process and completely put my mind at ease. After this chat, I knew that I no longer had to worry about any of my nasty creditors ever again. I could finally find myself being able to sleep at night and it was all thanks to Darren, Abdul and the team at Simple Suitable Solutions. I would recommend them to anyone and say to anyone out there who is worrying about debts that there is help out there for you just speak to the guys at SSS. Joyce.
Was very good help me out with my debt what i had from a young age i thought I'd never gethought rid of my debt I was under so muche stress because of ithe credit fis has helped me out its changed my life
Everyone was so helpful and it was a load off my shoulders no more phone calls letters all gone.
I am so pleased i went to Credit Fix. Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely helpful and everything was done so quickly. For the first time in nearly a year I've been able to have a full night's sleep. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I know that the support will continue. I wish I had gone to them sooner, but better late than ever... I can't thank them enough.
Bankruptcy Bureau is rated 4.95 based on 101 reviews