ATN Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATN Group
Telephone, Live Chat
Read ATN Group Reviews

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ATN Group 5 star review on 13th June 2017
Ryan
More Photos & Videos
Liam was very helpful and kin on advise. In case I have further issues ask to call him back for more help and options. Thank You.
Absolutely phenominal service! Liam's knowledge and experience helped to quell all my anxieties and stress. He was very informative and honest about the whole process and what to expect. He was always on the other end of the phone: to talk to and to answer a text message. I would highly recommend the use of this service. Liam is an huge credit to the profession and I have to say a massive thank you to him for all that he has done for me in my situation.
Really helpful, honest and friendly advice. Made e feel at ease and gave me guidance on how to work through my financial problem. Gave me confidence to challenge the bailiff. Called for advise a few times and always helped.
Today I was bullied and terrified by an enforcement officer from a company called phoenix. Thankfully my brother put me in contact with atn advice line and a lovely man put my mind at rest, reassured me and gave me excellent advice.
Sound, knowledgeable advice would definitely recommend talking to them. Completely put my mind at ease with the help I can obtain for my mother's situation.
Absolutely amazing. Chris hope he gets to read this but you was fantastic you have lifted a massive weight off my shoulders and if anyone is in a situation that you need to go through this please 100% give creditfix a call from the first call they made the biggest problems into the smallest problems and I'm 100% happy with the advice and work that has been put in.
An excellent informative service that I would highly recommended to anyone who is getting harassed by a creditor or debt collector.
The advice provided was invaluable.
I didn’t know what to do about my situation as I was being charged for something that didn’t apply to me. I didn’t know what to do so I checked on line for a solicitor from ATN Group and he sorted my situation in minutes I am so relived. Thanks
Liam was absolutely amazing he calmed me down, talk honestly and freely made me feel like I was not the only person in this situation, he took his time listened and helped me and I’ve slept for the first time in years all night I would recommend this service so much. Liam is a credit to your service I can not thank him enough
Very helpful nice staff. Put your mind at ease.
Spoke with a guy called Liam, he was very helpful and what he advised has provided a temporary solution for now and another chance for my side of the story to be heard. Fantastic service.
I phoned as I revived a text message from a bailiff demanding money and that a removal van has been booked to remove
My good, I had no idea what to do and my wife when in to a panic attack I searched for helplines and advise and I came across this these guys! And when I rang the reassured me that it will be sorted if I follow
The steps that was given to me the gentlemen on the phone was amazing and kept me calm and was reassuring himself to me. Gave me advice on how to deal with the bailiff and what to do in the mean time. I can’t thank this helpline enough
Very pleased great telephone manner very helpfull
I have nothing but good things to say about this company.. helped put my mind at ease following threatening phone call from JBW
Thankyou so much for clarifying my rights
James was very helpful today , made me feel at ease and less anxious
Spoke to James. When I called I was very stressed and upset and ended the phone call feeling a little more relieved due to him explaining everything in detail and giving me a solution to my problem.
Calmed me down after being really stressed about a debt. Support and information given was great. Many thanks James
Very very helpful, many thanks
Very helpful company. They have guided, helped and been there every step of the way to being debt free. They respond quickly and the staff are friendly and very helpful.
Rang me back very quick very caring and compassionate gentleman spoke to me and made feel I wasn't alone and sorted me out thank so much xx
ATN Group is rated 4.94 based on 276 reviews