Baker Adams Advisory Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Baker Adams Advisory

Tell us how Baker Adams Advisory made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Feel so much better after this conversation, put me at ease and gave me lots of helpful advice. I will sleep easier tonight now. Thank you so much!"
"When I contacted I felt alot of relief and felt like someone understood my stress. I had been frantically searching on google for help and was glad I found them."
"I found Liam really helpful and the advice I was given was really knowledgeable so thank you"
"Thank you so much for the help you gave my friend, you really put her mind at ease and gave her information that was most helpful and of benefit to her. It's such a surprise to get information like this on a pro bono basis. Thanks once agin, your service is a credit to you."
"I have just spoken with Liam one of the companies advisors and I genuinely can't thank him enough. The wealth of knowledge and guidance given (and patience) was invaluable. I wish I had contacted them sooner and now feel that all the sleepless nights and worry were unnecessary and now have light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you once again."
"Great service I was very worries with my current situation and they put my mind at ease and offerd some great advice and answered my questions"
"Absolutely brilliant and friendly advice. My partners an I mind was instantly put at rest. Great work!!!"
"Gave excellent advice and eased my mind about whats going on"
"A great help, the gentleman give me some usual information in to part aid me with my problem"
"At my wits end. Finally took my head out of the sand . Liam was very professionals but also very unjudgemental . Answered all my questions in lay man's terms ."
"Very helpfull anwer all what I needed to no thank very much"
"Answered all my questions quickly and explained everything in a most professional manner. Was sympathetic to my situation without being judgemental in any way. I was able to rest assured that the advice and information I was given was correct and I could go forward with my next stage of planning to resolve my individual problem. The gentleman i spoke to was polite considerate to my situation and extremely helpful"
"Excellent, friendly service,very patient and understanding offered options and alternative solutions which enabled me to put my mind at rest, could not recommend highly enough. Well Done Liam and Baker Adams!"
"The help and advice was excellent and I would definitely recommend your service to family and friends"
"I was very happy to learn Exactly what was legal in regards to bailiff's forcing entry into my house. I was very pleased to learn the difference between bailiff's actions regarding criminal offences and civil offences. I had believed like so many other people that bailiffs could break into my house and take all my belongings. I was very happy to learn that they could only do this if they had a court warrant for a criminal offence such as non payment of taxes to Inland revenue e.t c and not civil matters such a s non payment of parking fines. I am so pleased that I now know that bailiffs can only charge you once for each type of action that they take, so once for the dreaded letter of notification, once for the letter of enforcement and once if they get into your house and list all your belongings. So I was very happy to hear that I only owe them £75 for their letter advising me that they are collecting a PCN notice form the council, £235 for visiting me on the second visit to demand payment. So okay the council will get their PCN fee, and I will pay the bailiffs their £310, but now that I know that they cannot force entry into my property, I will pay them a cursory sum each week until the total is completely. Thank you Baker Adams for your advice."
"Ongoing - making matters very clear... Will add more... Thank you Ian"
"I had been struggling with debt for a while, and didn’t know what to do. I found Baker Adams on the internet and all I had to do was put the amount of debt in and my details, I received a phone call within 10 mins, now started to sort my debt out, just wish I had done it sooner."
"Liam ....you were amazing..I felt so much at ease, after receiving a baliff letter he took me through every step of the way....THANKYOU!!!! for your advice your a real breath of fresh air."
"He has been very helpful thanks for the advice you gave me Liam"
"On review of the service provided I spoke with a very polite and helpful advisor Liam who walked me through the entire process of going bankrupt , clearly , and concisely and also answered all my additional questioned and advised of what to do regarding the process start to finish. An exceptional service. Many thanks to Liam and the service provided Paul Ingram"
Baker Adams Advisory is rated 4.97 based on 238 reviews