BananaShoes Reviews

Fashion
Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate BananaShoes?

"Bananashoes have not sent my shoes that I ordered for 3 weeks ago and customer service doesn't answer my mail. I would not recommend this company!"
Are you BananaShoes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback BananaShoes receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Have purchased many items from Bananashoes over the years and have always been delighted with my items. From Domina 6" knee boots to 5" court shoes, always a pleasant experience."
"Just wanted to write a nice review not enough people take the time to say something nice about a company people are always quick to drag companies through the mud for the things and can’t be helped or human errors which happens to use all at some point. But Bananashoes.com is a fabulous company the staff and lovely and always does everything they can to help I have now been shopping with bananashoeshoes.com for a few years and no matter what I know they care about their customers and if and items not in stock they let you know straight away, if the item is in stock they let you the orders been shipped that same day. If it been the weekend as they are closest over the weekends they let you know first thing on Monday straight away they let you know you order has gone out. Etc. etc. I could go on about Bananashoes forever say great thing but I don’t want to go on. You’re always going to get people saying bad things about any company because some people just like complain and make something out of nothing. But just remember Bananashoes sell great affordable stuff and always put 100% effort into helping us the customers out. Thank for reading Sarah x"
BananaShoes is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews