Banana Republic Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Banana Republic
11PM
11PM

About Banana Republic: Delivering elevated design and luxurious fabrications at approachable prices, Banana Republic has been credited with helping make runway style more accessible for millions of customers.

custserv@bananarepublic.eu

Fashion
Clothing

Click Here

Tell us how Banana Republic made you happy

"So get this. I tried to buy a Banana Republic shirt online with the gift card that my daughter kindly gave me only to be told that I can't redeem cards online- I must go to the store. I take time out to go to the store who tell me that the shirt is an online offer only for which I cannot use the card. I thus have no way to buy the shirt I want with a gift card I now have to buy the shirt AND have it delivered in order that I can go back to the store with the goods to prove I'm not lying and they will refund my purchase using the card. Hence it has taken me 2 online visits, 2 store visits and an upfront payment to buy a shirt.!!!! Pathetic What century are these people in - BR is a pale shadow of what it used to be in terms of range, quality and customer service and I for one will avoid them like the plague from now on — at ?Banana Republic (Canary Wharf) Clive Sent from my iPad"
Are you Banana Republic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Banana Republic is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews