Banana Republic Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Banana Republic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ruth Posen
"Quality still the same after years of buying and always able to bag a bargain in the sales."
"Nice priducts with resonable price and good quality"
Mrs Susannah Mitchell & Mr Paul Mitchell
"Lovely quality sweater, good value for money. Came super quick by courier!"
"I love Banana Republic. I can wear their clothes either at work or out at about. They are both stylish and practical, modern and classic. I am 40 and most high street shop target young girls only, but I can always find something that makes me feel pretty and modern at BN. Most importantly, I can easily find my size!"
Kathleen Lagendyk
"Nice quality merchandise that I can preview online and ship easily."
"So get this. I tried to buy a Banana Republic shirt online with the gift card that my daughter kindly gave me only to be told that I can't redeem cards online- I must go to the store. I take time out to go to the store who tell me that the shirt is an online offer only for which I cannot use the card. I thus have no way to buy the shirt I want with a gift card I now have to buy the shirt AND have it delivered in order that I can go back to the store with the goods to prove I'm not lying and they will refund my purchase using the card. Hence it has taken me 2 online visits, 2 store visits and an upfront payment to buy a shirt.!!!! Pathetic What century are these people in - BR is a pale shadow of what it used to be in terms of range, quality and customer service and I for one will avoid them like the plague from now on — at ?Banana Republic (Canary Wharf) Clive Sent from my iPad"
Banana Republic is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews