balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
"Good service with a fast turnaround. There was a small production error due to incorrect artwork. They spotted the fault, proposed a fix and arranged a reprint and managed to deliver on schedule."
I would love to be able to say that we get everything 100% perfect, 100% of the time but that would be a bit of a lie.  We aren't robots and mistakes can sometimes happen.
What I can honestly say is that if something does go wrong then we will hold our hands up, fix it and do our best to learn from it.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to work with you in the future.
"Speedy delivery, great product!"
Great review, thank you
"Excellent customer service and happy with product"
Hi Lee, Our Balloon Team are a little crazy about balloons and love any opportunity to work with customers on their designs, so I am glad that their passion shows through in the great service they offer. Thank you for your kind review.
"Nice and quick"
Hi Atiya. We work very hard to get our customers balloons printed and delivered as soon as we can. With your Eid Mubarak balloons it was just two days between you approving your digital proof and us dispatching your balloons.
Is there anything else that we could have done to make the experience 5 Star for you? If so, please let us know.
HI Atiya. The Balloon Team work really hard to design and print our orders as quickly as we can so that our customers can focus on their events, so it's great to hear that it shows. Is there anything else that we could have done to make your experience 5 Star? If so, please do get in touch and help us to improve.
"Great work"
Thank you, we love what we do and its great to hear back from our customers.
"Excellent service, I am well pleased wth the printed balloons I received."
Hi William, I'm so glad that we were able to get your Credit Union balloons just the way that you wanted them, they looked great as we printed them. Thank you for the wonderful review.
"Really good quality balloons delivered swiftly. I had a small issue with my first delivery, but it was resolved quickly and professionally. Would buy from here again."
Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to correct the issue with your order, we did make a mistake and i'm glad that we were able to put it right and still get your balloons delivered to you in time for your event. I hope that we can work with you again.
"The logo turned out great! However, the white balloons seemed to be heavier and kept falling within a couple of hours of putting helium into them. Not sure if they were heavier, but it seemed that the the string was too heavy for them and pulled them down!"
Hi Diana , Oh no! I wonder what type of string you used? I will message you in a moment to gather some more details and see if I can help. Thank you for letting me know.
"The service was efficient and fast. The colours of the balloons were slightly different to the colour chart but still very nice."
Hi Frieda. I am very sorry to hear that the balloon colors which you chose were not exactly as you had expected after seeing our online color chart. Please let me know if you are considering another order as I will arrange for some sample balloons to be sent to you. This way you can see them 'in the latex' and check that the shades are 100% right for your event. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
"Will definitely return!!!"
Hi Kaye, I'm glad that we were able to get your Buffalo Soul balloons turned around so quickly for you. I think it was less than 24 hours between you placing your order and us dispatching them, Speedy! Thank you for the kind feedback.
"Good service"
Hi Elizabeth, I'm glad you liked your school balloons, your artwork was a lot of fun to work with. Thank you for the kind feedback
"Balloons looked great and delivered very quickly"
Thank you for your kind feedback, I'm glad that we were able to get your balloons to you so quickly. Is there anything which we could have done differently to deserve 5 stars?
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 252 reviews