balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
Read balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews
when balloons were first delivered it was the wrong qty, a second set were sent and they were the wrong size.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent order. It's difficult to hear that we didn't get your order right the first time around and that you are unhappy with the way that we tried to resolve it for you. Our customers experiences are very important to us and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to work with you in the future.
Lovely looking balloons, easy to order and quick to arrive.
Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It's great to hear that we are getting it right for our customers. Thank you for ordering with us.
Really good quality balloons delivered swiftly. I had a small issue with my first delivery, but it was resolved quickly and professionally. Would buy from here again.
Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to correct the issue with your order, we did make a mistake and i'm glad that we were able to put it right and still get your balloons delivered to you in time for your event. I hope that we can work with you again.
Easy to use website, good prices, great service and high quality! Very reliable and easy to deal with! Thanks! City of Hull Scouts @hullscouts
Hi Andrew, Your Scout balloons were really eye-catching. We have put a lot of work in to our online services recently so I'm very happy to hear that they are making things easier for our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share such a helpful review. I hope that we can work with you again.
Couldn’t be happier with my purchase, balloons are great quality and the personalised print looks just perfect, customer service has been very helpful, great job!
Hi Rachele, I am so glad that we were able to work your social media contact in to your design, they looked great as we were printing them. Thank you for your fabulous 5 star review.
These people turned around our order very quickly. High quality, great service - I definitely recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, I am so glad that we were able to help with your quick turnaround.
Brilliant service
Hi Susana, I am so glad that we were able to help with your birthday balloons. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind review.
Excellent customer service and quality of balloons. Happy to recommend.
Hi Anna, It's great to hear your thoughts on our 'Balloon Team' we do our best to help. Thank you for the wonderful review.
The logo turned out great! However, the white balloons seemed to be heavier and kept falling within a couple of hours of putting helium into them. Not sure if they were heavier, but it seemed that the the string was too heavy for them and pulled them down!
Hi Diana , Oh no! I wonder what type of string you used? I will message you in a moment to gather some more details and see if I can help. Thank you for letting me know.
Efficient
Thank you for your 5 Star review. I hope you loved your balloons.
have done a very good job and I will definitely come back and collaborate with them in the future. thank you for your services
HI Andrei, it was lovely to work with you on your Rosar balloons, they looked really big and bold as we were printing them so i'm glad that you like them. Thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Speedy turnaround, quality product, excellent communications. Highly recommended
Hi Robert, I am really pleased that we were able to work with your Surrey Lodge Crest logo. It was tricky with all of those fine lines and small details but definitely worth it. They looked great as we were printing them and i'm sure they will stand out at your events. Thank you for the wonderful review. I hope we can work with you again.
Great, easy service with fast delivery.
We like to keep things as easy as possible, so i'm glad to hear that it's working. Thank you for sharing your 5 star review.
Excellent service
HI Jane, I hope the birthday party went well and that Michael loved his personalised balloons. Thank you for your kind review.
Excellent service and turn around
Hi Mathew, I loved working with the extra color on your 'Oklahoma' balloons, it really helps the logo pop!
Thank you for the great review and please let me know if we can help with anything again in the future.
Very reasonably priced, quick and helpful service. I especially liked that Balloonprinting proactively contacted me to make a suggestion which meant we ended up with a much better product.
Hi Bryan. We like to think that your events advertise our work as much as they advertise yours, so we do what we can to make them special. I'm really glad that you found our suggestions helpful. Thank you for the wonderful review.
Excellent service!!! Very helpful and quick delivery !!!
Hi Nicola, we really enjoyed printing your balloons. Your Save Samantha artwork was so big and bold, perfect for latex balloons. Thank you for the great review, I'm glad we could help.
Hi Nicola. I am so glad that we were able to help you with your Save Samantha balloons, they looked brilliant! Thank you for the great review.
Great product and produced at very short notice. Reliable delivery and all on time for our event. Thank you!
Thank you for your lovely feedback Adrian. We work hard to get our orders printed and dispatched as soon as we can so its great to hear that yours 'Sparkle' balloons arrived so quickly. Please let me know if we can help again.
Fantastic product, quick and efficient ordering and delivery. Can't fault at all. Thank you!
Hi Christopher. I am so glad to hear that you love your balloons, we tried to print your JB logo as large as we could to give them as much impact as possible and they looked fantastic. Thank you for the great review, please let us know if we can help again.
all good and very quick
Hi Kristina, I am glad to hear that our Balloon Team were able to help, thank you for the kind feedback
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 261 reviews