balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk

Tell us how balloonprinting.co.uk made you happy

"Excellent service very happy with product"
I am glad to hear that our Balloon Team were able to help, thank you for the kind feedback
"Quick service and Quality Product. Thank you"
Thank You For The 5 Star Review Amoryn, please do let me know if we can help with any future events.
"I came to these guys with a last minute request. The could not have accommodated me any better than they did. Quick turnaround for a top quality product!"
Hi Ashley, i'm so glad that we managed to get your balloons printed in time for your event, it was quite a quick turnaround. Thank you for your brilliant feedback, please come back to us if you need anything else 'Balloon' related.
"The printing of my logo on the balloons were great. Didn’t have to wait too long for the delivery. Very pleased and I would definitely order from here again"
Hi Amanda, your Mini Minding logo was perfect for printing on to latex balloons, big and bold! It's great to hear your reaction and even better to hear that you would like to use us again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
"Balloons printed as ordered and delivery spot on !"
We understand the challenges our customers face when planning events so we do what we can to make things as simple as possible and keep our promises.
Thank you for your kind feedback.
"extremely pleased with the quality of the balloons, truly added value to the event. highly recommended. no hassle and a pleasure to do business with."
Hi Azhar. Balloons are perfect for advertising at events and its great to hear that yours were so well received. Please let me know if we can help you again in the future and thank you for the 5 star review.
"Very good quality and excellent express service"
Hi Scott, I am so glad that you went with our two color printing option for your 'Ally, Bally Bee' balloons. The mix of yellow and black ink was perfect for your design and they were a lot of fun to print. Thank you for the great feedback.
"Very professional and prompt delivery. Balloons are of very high quality too!"
Hi Nahel, We loved working with your design for the salon, i'm glad you are so happy with them. Thank you for the 5 star review.
"Easy website to navigate quick turn around of product"
Hi Shaun. We've put a lot of work in to our website recently so its great to get some feedback on your experience with it. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
"they were so helpful and I couldn't have asked for a more efficient or helpful service"
Hi Sandra, It's great to hear that our Balloon Team were able to help with your 'Sparkle and Shine' balloons. Thank you for the kind feedback
"The service was efficient and fast. The colours of the balloons were slightly different to the colour chart but still very nice."
Hi Frieda. I am very sorry to hear that the balloon colors which you chose were not exactly as you had expected after seeing our online color chart. Please let me know if you are considering another order as I will arrange for some sample balloons to be sent to you. This way you can see them 'in the latex' and check that the shades are 100% right for your event. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
"Quick and easy to work with. Balloons are great."
Hi Edwin. Thank you for your lovely feedback. We pride ourselves on using high quality inks and balloons as it makes such a difference to the final products, I'm really glad that it shows.
"My initial request was quite simple but the guys at balloonprinting came back very quickly with 2 options, one that matched what I had raised and another a much better fit. These were turned around and dispatched in remarkably quick time and everyone that has seen them has commented positively."
Designing your own balloon is not an everyday experience for most people so we do our very best to help with tips and suggestions. I'm glad that we were able to help and that they got so much positive attention for you. Thanks for the great review.
"Great ballon quality, attentive and quick service"
Hi Soraya, Your balloons were a lot of fun to print so I am glad to hear that you are so happy with them. Thank you for the kind review.
"Great communication, helpful advice and fast delivery - would definitely recommend."
Hi Gail, I'm glad that we were able to help you with your PRH balloons. We love talking about balloons, it's what we do!
"Brilliant, quick helpful service and quick delivery."
Hi Emma, Thanks for the brilliant feedback.
"Great quality - very clear and delivered on time!"
Hi Kim, we make sure that we only high quality inks and balloons as this makes such a big difference to our printing, I'm really glad that this showed on your Byfleet balloons. Thank you for the kind feedback.
"Will definitely return!!!"
Hi Kaye, I'm glad that we were able to get your Buffalo Soul balloons turned around so quickly for you. I think it was less than 24 hours between you placing your order and us dispatching them, Speedy! Thank you for the kind feedback.
"fast service, good quality products!"
Hi Iglika, I loved your design, so crisp, clean, simple and eye catching - a great logo for a balloon. Thank you for the great review.
"Very profissional staff and very good material. Outstanding."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, it's much appreciated.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 189 reviews