balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
Read balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews
Excellent products and excellent service! A huge thank you!
Hi Adele
I am so glad that we were able to help you with your BBC Music balloons.  I was really happy when I saw the artwork which our designer created for you, I'm sure they stood out at your event.
Thank you for the great review and please do let me know if we can work with you on any other projects.
Quite a large handful of the balloons either cut our logo off or double printed the logo (on top of each other).
Hi Jennifer.
After seeing your review I conducted a full investigation of your order.
It seems that there was an issue with our machine while we were printing your balloons which led to some of them being mis-printed.
Our Print Manager was able to resolve this issue and went on to print your order in full, I can see that she actually printed quite a few more balloons than you had asked for just to make sure that the machine was running smoothly again.
The mis-printed balloons should have been dis guarded but it seems that they were included in your parcel, along with your perfect ones.  As a result I have updated our dispatch training to ensure that his doesn't happen again.
Please accept my apology for any confusion that this caused.  I hope that you were happy with your order and that you were able to make use of the extra balloons.
Really quick turn around - Nice & easy - Products exactly as expected, thanks!
Hi Sophie
Being able to offer an Express Service is really important for customers working to very tight deadlines, we understand that not everyone has the luxury of planning weeks in advance so we do what we can to help.  I am really glad that your Guest line balloons got to you in time and that you are happy with them.  Thank you for sharing your review.
Good service with a fast turnaround. There was a small production error due to incorrect artwork. They spotted the fault, proposed a fix and arranged a reprint and managed to deliver on schedule.
I would love to be able to say that we get everything 100% perfect, 100% of the time but that would be a bit of a lie.  We aren't robots and mistakes can sometimes happen.
What I can honestly say is that if something does go wrong then we will hold our hands up, fix it and do our best to learn from it.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to work with you in the future.
Excellent service. Was kept updated throughout and very quick turnaround. The balloons were great! Would highly recommend
Hi Anjali
Thank you so much for your 'Excellent' review.  I am really glad that we were able to convert your artwork in to a winning design, your Watford Hindu Group balloons looked great as we were printing them.
Please let us know if we can help you with any future events.
I am a repeat customer. Always very pleased with the service; excellent communications, great price and good quality product.
Hi Gail
It means a lot to us when customers become 'regulars' like yourself, it gives us an opportunity to build relationships and really understand how we can support you.  Thank you for sharing your kind comments and for coming back to us time and time again.
Qucik service, produced and delivered very promptly. Great balloons exactly as what we asked for. Would recoomend
Our Balloon Team work very hard to meet and exceed our customers expectations so its great hear that they are getting it right.  Thank you for taking the time to share your review, please do get in touch if we can help you with any future events. .
AWESOME AND HELPFUL
Hi Amanda
Thank you so much for your awesome review. I was really glad when you chose to go ahead with the two colour printing option on your 'Head High' balloons, they looked really striking in the grey and green inks,  Thank you for your kind review, don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
Great quick service and balloons looked great!!
Hi Emma Thank you for your 5 Star review, it's lovely to head back from our customers.  Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
Excellent service. Balloons as expected and delivered very promptly. Was impressed by the personal service, providing several different artistic options for the design of my chosen template. Didn't expect this and was pleasantly surprised. Would use this company again for special events.
Hi Elizabeth Designing your very own balloon isn't an everyday occurrence for most people, so our team do what they can to offer suggestions and guide  customers through the process. I'm glad that you liked our suggestions for your 'Young'un' balloons, they looked great as we were printing them.   Please do let us know if we can help with any other events, we would love an opportunity to work with you again.
First off these people were very difficult to communicate with and took days to answer my initial emails. Finally got the proofs I wanted. Balloons were delivered quickly. Quality was really good! I was not happy with the gold ink on my pink balloons as it was not really visible, and really feel that as the professionals printing that they should have advised me that the print would not really stand out. I asked politely for a compromise; if a reprint with different colour could be done with a discount (NOT free balloons!) and was refused saying that these were the colours I chose as per the proof. Yes they were: but as a professional company I feel that they did not advise me appropriately, and I feel that the aftercare (when I was unhappy) was particularly poor.
Hi Kylie.

We do everything that we can to support our customers as they choose their artwork, balloons and ink colours.. We even offer a free digital proof service to help our customer visualise how their balloons will look once they have been printed.

We did this with your order and although you had chosen to use a dark shade of pink balloons with metallic gold ink we did include an example for using a lighter balloon colour, which we felt would allow a greater contrast and help your artwork stand out more. We made this suggestion based on our experience but at the end of the day it comes down to personal choice and we will use what ever colour combination you ask us to.

After speaking to you earlier today and listening to your regrets around the colour options which you chose I do wish that you had taken our suggestion. I believe that we did everything that we could have to help you with your order and I am truly sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your balloons.
The helium leaked out of the balloons meaning they lasted less than 10 hours. Needed them for an event and was very disappointed to watch the balloons deflate before the event started. Will not be repurchasing and will instead be seeking another supplier.
I am really sorry to hear that you are disappointed with how long your printed balloons floated once you had filled them with Helium.

I'm not sure if you are aware that the recommended 'float time' for a 10'' latex balloon is somewhere between 8-10 hours as advised by Latex balloon manufacturers. We do share this information with customers online and within all of our correspondence so I am sorry if you missed it.

There are products which you can add to your balloons to extend your 'float time' and I would be more than happy to discuss them with you for any future orders. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
On time at short notice! Good quality
Hi Hannah
It's great to hear that you are so happy with the quality of your 'Atom' balloons,  The decision to use two colors of ink really paid off as the overall design definitely 'pops' more. Please excuse the balloon pun, it's an occupational hazard.  Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
Brilliant service and outstanding balloons!!!
Thanks for a wonderful service - great product!!
Even though my order was a bit last minute and the artwork I first sent was not suitable, this company got in touch with me straightaway which enabled me to resolve the situation, and my order even arrived the day before I expected it. I can’t recommend them enough.
Excellent quality! Fast Delivery can't fault them!
Very quick and efficient service. Thank you
Very professional and helped me out of a tight spot. Nothing was too much trouble for the team.
Hi Alison, it was an absolute pleasure to help you with your Sayers Electrical balloons so I am very pleased to hear that you are so happy with the end result, Please let me know if we can help you again. Thank you for your kind review,
Great service, and the finished product looks extremely professional. Fast delivery, couldn’t have asked for any more.
Hi Thomas, I am so glad that you took our suggestion to print on both sides of your balloons. Your Hogg Show branding is really eye catching and deserves pride of place and a whole side to itself. Thank you for the wonderful review. Please let me know if I can help you with any other events.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 274 reviews