balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk

Tell us how balloonprinting.co.uk made you happy

"Was gutted not to be able to get the Black balloons we had wanted due to delivery problems with supplier but the white ones were nice in the end too. The print was great and the balloons arrived quickly. The order was for a tight deadline but the team managed to turn it around really speedily and were super helpful. Only real issue I had was that we ordered the helium separately and though it said it was enough for 30 balloons it only really filled 15 of the 25 foil printed balloons we ordered, perhaps because they have a bigger capacity than regular balloons? The seal on a couple of the balloons also seemed to maybe be a bit bad as they deflated somewhat very quickly... Great staff though! All very lovely :D"
It's great to hear that you are so happy with your Pax foil balloons, I know that the team worked very hard to get your order completed and dispatched within 24 hours, we love a good challenge! I'm sorry that we didn't have enough black balloons in stock on that day but I am glad that the design team were able to work with you to find a solution, your balloons looked great!

When we supply Helium we advertise the number of balloons each cylinder can inflate and our Balloon Team are always on hand to advise on cylinder capacity and sizes. I am not sure where you get you Helium supply from but it might be worth checking the details with them.

Please do get in touch if you are planning another event, our team would be more than happy to chat through your details and make sure that you have everything you need. Thank you for sharing your review.
"Fabulous service and quick turnaround. The balloons were perfect, thank you!"
Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for the wonderful 5 Star review. Being able to hear back from our customers means a lot to us, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
"Balloons came quickly and they look great."
We do our very best to get your balloons printed and dispatched as soon as possible so its great to hear that yours arrived sooner than expected. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us.
"very good"
"Excellent service, I am well pleased wth the printed balloons I received."
Hi William, I'm so glad that we were able to get your Credit Union balloons just the way that you wanted them, they looked great as we printed them. Thank you for the wonderful review.
"Amazing hands on support. Ordered afternoon of Thursday and received the next morning. Great quality, beautiful print, lovely service. Very impressed! Thank you."
Hi Millie, I'm really glad that we were able to get your Oakland balloons turned around so quickly for you. I think it was less than 3 hours between you placing your order and us dispatching them - Super speedy! Thank you for the brilliant review. Please do let us know if we can help you with any other events in the future.
"Very quick turnaround, and good quality product."
HI Ed, Thank you for your wonderful review, we know how important time scales can be when you are planning an event, so we do everything that we can to get your balloons printed and sent out to you as soon as possible. I hope that we can help you again in the future.
"Helium balloon stars ordered for a company event. The finished products delivered were great and look very nice with the company logo and strapline. First time we used this company and it won't be the last!!"
Hi Razwan. Our Foil balloons are perfect for brand events like yours, they look really professional and stay up for days. Your Origo designs looked great as we were printing them (the white ink really stood out on the mix of purples and blues) so I am very pleased to hear that you love them too. Please do let us know if we can help you with any other events in the future and thank you for the great review.
"Great quality printing and fabulous communication"
Hi Sarah, working with you on your Scottish quality balloons was a real pleasure, I am glad that we were also able to supply a hire Helium cylinder so that you could inflate your balloons during your event. Thank you for the lovely review, I hope we can work together again soon.
"great service, really fast turnaround/delivery and good quality items. Thanks!!"
Hi Georgia. I am so glad that your DAZN balloons reached you in time for your event and that you are so happy with them. Your white artwork really stood out on the black balloons and looked great. Please do let us know if we can help again in the future. Thank you for the great review.
"Excellent service once again, Uber efficient. My balloons look amazing ! And they’re bio degradable!!"
Hi Dale, t's wonderful to see you becoming a regular customer :)
Yes, Latex is a renewable sap-like extract from rubber trees found in Asia and Africa. And the best bit is that extraction of the latex discourages de-forestation as the trees are left intact allowing them to continue producing latex for up to 40 years. Thank you for the great review.
"Excellent service from start to finish"
Our Balloon Team are an amazing bunch of people who are truly passionate about balloons, so it's great to hear that this shows through in to the service they offer our customers. Thank you for your wonderful review.
"amazing service and product!!"
Hi Emily, Your order caused a lot of excitement among the Queen fans in our Balloon Team and looking at how your balloons turned out I think its fair to say that we Rocked it! I'm so glad to hear that you loved them too. Please do let us know if we can help you with any other events. Thank you for the kind review.
"Great service. Friendly and helpful and very fast!"
Hi Mike, It's great to hear that you are so happy with your 'Bed' balloons. The mix of ink colours really helped to make your logo stand out, I am sure that they will get a lot of attention when you display them. Thank you for the kind review, please do let me know if we can help you again in the future.
"Great quality!"
Hi Lars. We make sure that we only use the highest quality inks and balloons in our printing, so I am glad to hear that it showed through in your balloons. Thank you for the kind feedback.
"En easy navigational system for ordering personalised balloons, quick delivery and great customers service."
We've put a lot of work in to our website recently so its great to hear how it's working for our customers. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch and for the brilliant 5 Star review.
"Great Service"
Our Balloon Team are really passionate about design and printing and they love working with customers to create high quality bespoke balloons for events, so its great to hear that this shows through in the service that they offer. Thank you for the 5 Star review,
"Great quality balloons. Logo looks fab too."
Hi Kelly. Your Heart Heroes balloons were a lot of fun to print, the bright colours really made the artwork pop! Please do let us know if we can help you again in the future and thank you for sharing your review with us.
"Well done"
Hi Adam. I am so glad that we were able to help you with your barber shop balloons, they looked great. Thank you for making the time to share your 5 Star review with us.
"Quick turnaround, friendly customer service, user-friendly website interface, easy to upload our own artwork, and great balloons!"
Thank you so much for the brilliant 5 Star review, I am so glad that we were able to help.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 189 reviews