balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
Read balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews
Excellent service, they were prompt and set up the bouncy catsle is good time. The staff setting up the castle were very fast to respond and well organised and communicated exactlt what was needed clearly and effectively. The castle was if great condition and was really bouncy, the kids really enjoyed it and I would definatley book them again!
Hi Anthony
Who doesn't love a good bouncy castle!
I'm sure that who ever you hired it from would really appreciate hearing your comments about it, but i'm afraid it wasn't us.   I hope that the custom printed balloons which we designed for your were just as well received, even if you couldn't bounce on them :)
It sounds like you had great day.  Please do get in touch if we can help you with any other Printed Balloons in the future.
Hi Antony
I am sure that who ever you hired your Bouncy Castle from would be very happy to hear about your experience with it, but i'm afraid that it was us.  I hope that the bespoke printed balloons which we designed for your event were just as popular - even if they were not quit as bouncy :)
I am glad that your event went well, It sounds like you had a great time.  Please do get in touch if we can help with with any other Printed Balloons in the future.
Excellent service from start to finish and super fast service! Balloons look great and are super quality, custom printing is spot on. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Gaynor.
What an amazing review!
I cant wait to share your comments with the rest of the Balloon Team in our meeting later today, I think they deserve some nice cakes after reading this.  Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Do get in  touch if we can help with any future events.
just as i ordered, i am a repeat customer.
Hi Kate
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.  We’re here for you anytime.
Easy to work with, quick delivery and flexible design options.
Hi Ethan
I am really glad that we were able to come up with a winning design for your Credit Union balloons, the mix of Latex and foils with your building designs looked great when we were printing them.
That you for sharing your comments around how easy you found our Balloon Team to work with, that's hat we aim for.
Please do get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
Hi Ethan
I was really glad to hear that you liked my suggestions for your Credit Union balloons, mirroring your artwork across a mix of foil and latex balloons worked really well.  I'm sure they looked great on display at your event.  Thank you for sharing your kind review.
Excellent service and great quality, would highly recommend.
Hi Steve
I must admit that our giant Latex balloons are my favorite things to work with.  They are enormous and so much fun to print!
I remember when we printed your order, we leave the balloons inflated for a couple of hours after we print them (to make ensure that the ink full dries) so we had 45 giant white globes sitting around the Print Room for the afternoon, it looked like a scene from a Sci-fi movie.
I am really glad to hear that you are so happy with them and with the service offered by our team.
Please do get in touch if we can help with any future orders,
Great service.
Great review. Thanks.
Helpful prompt service and advice
I'm so glad that we were able to help you with your Printed Balloons.
Thank you for sharing your 5 Star review.
Absolutely fantastic first class service. I recieved what I had ordered, and got it in plenty of time. The young lady that was dealing with me Paula, was not only welcoming and friendly but also very helpful in suggesting things that I had not thought about. I wont go anywhere else in the future.
Hi Dennis - What a brilliant review!I can't wait to share your comments with our Balloon Team in our meeting later today, I think they deserve some cakes and treats after hearing this.  Thank you so much for sharing your comments.  Please do get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
Very helpful & speedy service, great product. Will use again!
Hi Rachel.  It's great to hear that you are happy with your Printed Balloons and with the great service offered by our Balloon Team, they're a crazy bunch but they are definitely passionate about what they do. Thank you for sharing your review.
An easy, hassle free order that even arrived earlier the expected. Would use again and highly recommend.
Hi Alison
Thank you for coming back to us for another order.  Its always fun to print your Back-care balloons, the ink changes between the blue and green balloons really help your brand logo to stand out.
I love your comment about your order being 'Hassle free' our team work really hard to ensure that the whole process is as customer friendly as possible so its great to hear that were getting it right.  After all working with balloons should always be fun.
Thank you for sharing you kind review.
good quality and very quick service
One of the things that sets us apart form other Print Houses is our Express Turnaround Service, being able to offer next day delivery for custom printed balloons is very rare in our industry.
We have even been know to print and dispatch orders in less than 2 hours!
I won't lie, it can be a challenge but it's great to be able to support customers who don't have the luxury of planning events weeks in advance.   I am glad that we were able to get your order to you so quickly, please do let us know if we can help you again in the future.
I don't want to write a review
Don't worry Ian - your 5 Star review speaks volumes.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share it.
Excellent products and excellent service! A huge thank you!
Hi Adele
I am so glad that we were able to help you with your BBC Music balloons.  I was really happy when I saw the artwork which our designer created for you, I'm sure they stood out at your event.
Thank you for the great review and please do let me know if we can work with you on any other projects.
Really quick turn around - Nice & easy - Products exactly as expected, thanks!
Hi Sophie
Being able to offer an Express Service is really important for customers working to very tight deadlines, we understand that not everyone has the luxury of planning weeks in advance so we do what we can to help.  I am really glad that your Guest line balloons got to you in time and that you are happy with them.  Thank you for sharing your review.
Excellent service. Was kept updated throughout and very quick turnaround. The balloons were great! Would highly recommend
Hi Anjali
Thank you so much for your 'Excellent' review.  I am really glad that we were able to convert your artwork in to a winning design, your Watford Hindu Group balloons looked great as we were printing them.
Please let us know if we can help you with any future events.
I am a repeat customer. Always very pleased with the service; excellent communications, great price and good quality product.
Hi Gail
It means a lot to us when customers become 'regulars' like yourself, it gives us an opportunity to build relationships and really understand how we can support you.  Thank you for sharing your kind comments and for coming back to us time and time again.
Qucik service, produced and delivered very promptly. Great balloons exactly as what we asked for. Would recoomend
Our Balloon Team work very hard to meet and exceed our customers expectations so its great hear that they are getting it right.  Thank you for taking the time to share your review, please do get in touch if we can help you with any future events. .
AWESOME AND HELPFUL
Hi Amanda
Thank you so much for your awesome review. I was really glad when you chose to go ahead with the two colour printing option on your 'Head High' balloons, they looked really striking in the grey and green inks,  Thank you for your kind review, don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
Great quick service and balloons looked great!!
Hi Emma Thank you for your 5 Star review, it's lovely to head back from our customers.  Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
Excellent service. Balloons as expected and delivered very promptly. Was impressed by the personal service, providing several different artistic options for the design of my chosen template. Didn't expect this and was pleasantly surprised. Would use this company again for special events.
Hi Elizabeth Designing your very own balloon isn't an everyday occurrence for most people, so our team do what they can to offer suggestions and guide  customers through the process. I'm glad that you liked our suggestions for your 'Young'un' balloons, they looked great as we were printing them.   Please do let us know if we can help with any other events, we would love an opportunity to work with you again.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 268 reviews