balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk

Tell us how balloonprinting.co.uk made you happy

"Balloons were ordered at short notice for a major brand client. More than acceptable amounts were either misprints or the print wasn't level. From 320 balloons we used 277. Service was good from the business, price and turnaround also very good but I think they could do with quality checking more frequently. That said, I would use them again."
I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% happy with some of your balloons, they looked great in the media coverage for the store opening, We do carry out quality checks during printing and when dispatching our orders, we also include extra balloons just in case of any issues or popping during inflation 'even the best of us occasionally pop a balloon'. However I will check in with the Balloon Team today to see if any improvements can be made. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
"I'm really happy with the balloons, the quality is good and the turnaround was really quick. I would recommend!"
Hi Jessica, we understand how things can get a little crazy when you are planning an event so we do our best to help our customers with quick turnarounds. I am very glad that we were able to get your Dig Deep balloons to you so soon. Thank you so much for sharing your review, I hope we can help you again in the future.
"I am so glad that I found you! What a brilliant service, with free proofs, no hassle alterations to artwork and a super quick turn around. Really impressed!!"
Hi Louise, I'm glad that you found us too!
Working on corporate mail outs is one of my favorite parts of our business. Its great begin able to do everything in-house, from designing artwork, creating digital proofs, printing the balloons themselves and then inflating and decorating them before they are dispatched. I'm sure that your clients loved them. I cant wait to see what you next order will be :)
"Great work"
Thank you, we love what we do and its great to hear back from our customers.
"The instructions for using the helium had been obscured by sticking 2 boxes together and the only visible instructions which we followed were on how to dismantle which could have been dangerous"
I am very sorry to hear that you struggled to read the operating instructions on the box for your disposable Helium cylinders. We do often package multiple boxes together to save you having to pay twice for delivery. It might be handy to know that the operating instructions are included in your order confirmation email as well as our website just in case you need them. We are also open during normal office hours and are always happy to help if you have any queries, so please do get in touch if we can help you in future.
"Fabulous, affordable and quick delivery as always, thank you"
Hi Wayne, it's great to hear that we our keeping our regular customers happy. It's always a pleasure to work with you, thank you for the great 5 Star review.
"Thank you these balloons we're perfect"
Hi Janelle, It's great to hear that you are so happy with your Madame Elite balloons, I love to see the word 'Perfect' in our reviews, so thank you very much for the great feedback. I hope that we can help you again in the future.
"We ordered 250 branded balloons at short notice. The company were great in getting our order processed quickly, however the string was missing from one of the office orders and the balloons lasted less than 24hrs with the helium we purchased from them.. disappointing."
Hi Serina, I am really sorry to hear that you are disappointed with how long your printed balloons floated once you had filled them with Helium. I'm not sure if you are aware that the recommended 'float time' for a 10'' latex balloon is somewhere between 8-10 hours as advised by balloon manufacturers, so yours did really well if they stayed up for almost 24 hours. There are products which you can add to your balloons to extend your 'float time' and I would be more than happy to discuss them with you for any future orders. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
"Lovely interaction and great communication about the timing of our delivery etc. Great company and super balloons."
Hi Jess. Our Balloon Team love working with lovely customers like you to create wonderful designs. Your two colour Moo Music balloons were a lot of fun to print and looked great. Thank you very much for the 5 Star review,
"Amazin quality, fast delivery and great service ."
Thank you for your great feedback Marie. Our Balloon team will be very pleased to hear your kind comments about the great service they offer. I hope that we can help you again in the future.
"Great service: speedy and fantastic communication. Offer of options were great. Changes I had to make were always dealt with professional and speed"
Hi Nadege, I am so pleased that we were able to help you with your London Institute balloons. Thank you for the great review, I hope we can help you again.
"Great service and really pleased with the end product."
Thank you very much for your 5 Star review, I hope that we can work with you again in the future.
"Very good product and service"
Hi Elizabeth, We pride ourselves on using high quality inks and balloons as it makes such a difference to the final products, I'm really glad that this showed through with your Wigan Steam balloons. Thank you for the great review.
"Great communications, very professional and great value for money"
Hi Gavin, We've put a lot of work in to our website and communications recently so its great to get some feedback on your experiences. Thank you for sharing your 5 Star review.
"Very happy with the service we received. The virtual online support was so helpful and the process was very easy when ordering online. The balloons were such good value and excellent quality, our logo looks fantastic! communication was excellent and delivery was very quick. Would highly recommend."
Hi Ericka, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It's wonderful to hear such specific comments as they give us a real insight in to our customers experiences. I cant wait to share this with the Balloon Team in our meeting later today along with some celebratory cake :)
"Good product, good service, would use again"
Thank you for your 5 Star review, please do get in touch if we can help you again.
"Very efficient. Designers helped to fix some errors in the logo I wished to use. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order and it was delivered promptly. Thank you for all your help. Leane McCloskey"
Hi Leane. I am so glad that our designers were able to help with your Tambafit Kids artwork, the changes worked really well and the balloons looked great! Thank you for your 5 Star review, I will be sharing your comments with our Balloon Team in our meeting today. Please do get in touch if we can help you with any other events in the future.
"They guys could not have more helpful in dealing with our order, going beyond what what adretised as possible to ensure we got our order sent through on time. Highly recommed."
Hi Rachel. I am so glad that our design team were able to help you with your Intimate Theatre artwork. We love working with customers to make something special. Thank you for your wonderful review.
"Great service"
Hi Stephen. We love working with giant latex balloons, they are a lot of fun to print on to and look very impressive once they are inflated. I am sure that they got a lot of attention at your event. Thank you for the lovely review.
"Excellent service!"
Hi Sylwia, Excellent customer :)

Your Cracovianca balloons looked great in the red ink, i'm so glad that you liked them. Thank you for the 5 Star review.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 189 reviews