balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
"Really helpful team keen to make sure the finished product was exactly right, very quick delivery."
"Fantastic service - quick to respond, and flexible, ensuring I got the product most suitable for my requirements."
"Excellent quality and service."
Excellent review ;)
Thank you for ordering with us.
"Excellent friendly, professional service and good product delivered well on time, well done guys!"
It really mans a lot to us when customers take the time to share their reviews and let us know about their experiences with our Balloon Team. So thank you very much for your kind comments.
"came on time and the quality is amazing"
Thank you for your lovely feedback.  We pride ourselves on only using high quality inks and balloons as they make such a big difference to the final products, I'm really glad that it shows.  Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
"Fantastic Service and product. Very Happy will use again"
Hi David.
We are very proud of what we do here at BalloonPrinting so it's great to hear that our hard work is reflected in our products and the service that we offer our customers
We would love to work with you again, so please do get in touch when we can help.  Thank you for sharing your review.
"Excellent service, they were prompt and set up the bouncy catsle is good time. The staff setting up the castle were very fast to respond and well organised and communicated exactlt what was needed clearly and effectively. The castle was if great condition and was really bouncy, the kids really enjoyed it and I would definatley book them again!"
Hi Anthony
Who doesn't love a good bouncy castle!
I'm sure that who ever you hired it from would really appreciate hearing your comments about it, but i'm afraid it wasn't us.   I hope that the custom printed balloons which we designed for your were just as well received, even if you couldn't bounce on them :)
It sounds like you had great day.  Please do get in touch if we can help you with any other Printed Balloons in the future.
Hi Antony
I am sure that who ever you hired your Bouncy Castle from would be very happy to hear about your experience with it, but i'm afraid that it was us.  I hope that the bespoke printed balloons which we designed for your event were just as popular - even if they were not quit as bouncy :)
I am glad that your event went well, It sounds like you had a great time.  Please do get in touch if we can help with with any other Printed Balloons in the future.
"Excellent service from start to finish and super fast service! Balloons look great and are super quality, custom printing is spot on. Would definitely recommend."
Hi Gaynor.
What an amazing review!
I cant wait to share your comments with the rest of the Balloon Team in our meeting later today, I think they deserve some nice cakes after reading this.  Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Do get in  touch if we can help with any future events.
"just as i ordered, i am a repeat customer."
Hi Kate
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.  We’re here for you anytime.
"Easy to work with, quick delivery and flexible design options."
Hi Ethan
I am really glad that we were able to come up with a winning design for your Credit Union balloons, the mix of Latex and foils with your building designs looked great when we were printing them.
That you for sharing your comments around how easy you found our Balloon Team to work with, that's hat we aim for.
Please do get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
Hi Ethan
I was really glad to hear that you liked my suggestions for your Credit Union balloons, mirroring your artwork across a mix of foil and latex balloons worked really well.  I'm sure they looked great on display at your event.  Thank you for sharing your kind review.
"Excellent service and great quality, would highly recommend."
Hi Steve
I must admit that our giant Latex balloons are my favorite things to work with.  They are enormous and so much fun to print!
I remember when we printed your order, we leave the balloons inflated for a couple of hours after we print them (to make ensure that the ink full dries) so we had 45 giant white globes sitting around the Print Room for the afternoon, it looked like a scene from a Sci-fi movie.
I am really glad to hear that you are so happy with them and with the service offered by our team.
Please do get in touch if we can help with any future orders,
"Great service."
Great review. Thanks.
"Helpful prompt service and advice"
I'm so glad that we were able to help you with your Printed Balloons.
Thank you for sharing your 5 Star review.
"Absolutely fantastic first class service. I recieved what I had ordered, and got it in plenty of time. The young lady that was dealing with me Paula, was not only welcoming and friendly but also very helpful in suggesting things that I had not thought about. I wont go anywhere else in the future."
Hi Dennis - What a brilliant review!I can't wait to share your comments with our Balloon Team in our meeting later today, I think they deserve some cakes and treats after hearing this.  Thank you so much for sharing your comments.  Please do get in touch if we can help you with any future events.
"Very helpful & speedy service, great product. Will use again!"
Hi Rachel.  It's great to hear that you are happy with your Printed Balloons and with the great service offered by our Balloon Team, they're a crazy bunch but they are definitely passionate about what they do. Thank you for sharing your review.
"An easy, hassle free order that even arrived earlier the expected. Would use again and highly recommend."
Hi Alison
Thank you for coming back to us for another order.  Its always fun to print your Back-care balloons, the ink changes between the blue and green balloons really help your brand logo to stand out.
I love your comment about your order being 'Hassle free' our team work really hard to ensure that the whole process is as customer friendly as possible so its great to hear that were getting it right.  After all working with balloons should always be fun.
Thank you for sharing you kind review.
"good quality and very quick service"
One of the things that sets us apart form other Print Houses is our Express Turnaround Service, being able to offer next day delivery for custom printed balloons is very rare in our industry.
We have even been know to print and dispatch orders in less than 2 hours!
I won't lie, it can be a challenge but it's great to be able to support customers who don't have the luxury of planning events weeks in advance.   I am glad that we were able to get your order to you so quickly, please do let us know if we can help you again in the future.
"I don't want to write a review"
Don't worry Ian - your 5 Star review speaks volumes.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share it.
"Excellent products and excellent service! A huge thank you!"
Hi Adele
I am so glad that we were able to help you with your BBC Music balloons.  I was really happy when I saw the artwork which our designer created for you, I'm sure they stood out at your event.
Thank you for the great review and please do let me know if we can work with you on any other projects.
"Quite a large handful of the balloons either cut our logo off or double printed the logo (on top of each other)."
Hi Jennifer.
After seeing your review I conducted a full investigation of your order.
It seems that there was an issue with our machine while we were printing your balloons which led to some of them being mis-printed.
Our Print Manager was able to resolve this issue and went on to print your order in full, I can see that she actually printed quite a few more balloons than you had asked for just to make sure that the machine was running smoothly again.
The mis-printed balloons should have been dis guarded but it seems that they were included in your parcel, along with your perfect ones.  As a result I have updated our dispatch training to ensure that his doesn't happen again.
Please accept my apology for any confusion that this caused.  I hope that you were happy with your order and that you were able to make use of the extra balloons.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 252 reviews