balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

Ian Wilmore
"Superb service"
Steven Vickers
Verified Buyer
"Very patient staff and great professional service"
"They managed to put through our order in a matter of days and were very helpful in giving advice."
Nina Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and exceptionally quick."
Karen Sullivan
"Fast awesome service"
Thank you for the great feedback Karen, I'm glad that we were able to help when you were working to such tight timescales.
"Great service and friendly staff"
Happy that we could help :)
"Excellent customer service, competitive pricing and willingness to try something new to meet our requirements (printing a two coloured logo on one side of the balloon). Quality of the balloons was fantastic, they threw in plenty of extras and the delivery was very quick and in plenty of time for our big event."
The most rewarding part of our job is working with customers to make something truly special for their event and I am glad that it shows through in our service and products. Thank you for the lovely feedback.
Nicola Beards
Verified Buyer
"Everything! Great product and great service."
Hi Nicola, I'm glad you liked your Thomson balloons, they looked great. Thank you for the lovely feedback
Wayne Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"Very fast response, cost effective, rapid production and delivery. Have used before and will use again!"
Thank you Wayne, it's great to see you coming back to us for another order and wonderful to hear that you are so happy with our service. I'm happy we can help.
"I ordered some balloons to decorate for a charity tea party and I was delighted with the great impact that they had! They made a real difference to the overall feel of the event and we got lots of compliments from people on the day! Thank you all for your kind help and advice, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you and use your company again."
Hi Lauren, I'm so glad that we could help give your event that finishing touch and hope that it was very successful! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
Dominic McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic, friendly service and prompt delivery."
Hi Dominic, I am so glad that we were able to help you with your Lungevity balloons, Thank you for your kind feedback.
"Good customer service, personalised balloons look great. Will be using every year."
I am so glad to hear that you love your balloons, it's great being able to work with customers to create personal designs. Thank you very much for your kind comments.
"Brilliant Service and great quality products"
Thank you for your helpful feedback. It's great to see that our high quality and service standards show through, thank you for ordering with us.
"Excellent support from start to finish. We're a small charity with limited funds. We had a logo design with too many colours to be printed as it was. Staff spent a lot of time suggesting options and produced a single colour version of our logo that looks amazing. Very pleased."
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am really glad that we were able to create something special for you and the charity you work with. I will share your kind comments with the team over a coffee and a slice of cake in our meeting this afternoon.
Kerry Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for my recent order many thanks"
Thank you for your lovely feedback Kerry. I am really glad that we were able to work with you and come up with some great designs for your balloons. Thank you for placing your orders with us.
Steve Grey
Verified Buyer
"Placing the order was easy and was delivered two days earlier than advised"
Thank you for your wonderful feedback Steve. I'm so glad that we managed to exceed your delivery time scales. I loved your Sailing Club logo it worked perfectly on the balloons. Thank you for your order.
Gareth Edwards
Verified Buyer
"brilliant service and highly recommended"
Thank you for your wonderful feedback Gareth, I am so glad that we were able to make the changes you wanted to your logo, I really liked working with your design and your balloons looked great!
"Fast service, great quality. Colours were on point."
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We pride ourselves on using high quality inks and balloons as it makes such a difference to the final products, I'm really glad that it shows.
Paula Walker
Verified Buyer
"Lovely balloons and great service, thanks"
Thank you for your awesome feedback Paula. Our Balloon team will be very pleased to hear your comments about the great service they offer.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews