Ballicom Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Ballicom

About Ballicom: Ballicom.co.uk - Supplying UK trade and retail PC's, Laptops, Monitors, Software, Storage and Networks at the Best Prices

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane
CV6 5SF Coventry
United Kingdom

sales@ballicom.co.uk

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane, Coventry United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Ballicom ?

"Item dispatched quickly. Thanks"
"simple to operate, and small for my pocket just what I wanted"
"Product arrived promptly but not a lot of expertise on the end of the phone when I asked a question."
"Reliable, efficient professional company offering quality products at one of best prices!"
"Item arrived safely and promptly"
"as described and on time"
"Fast. Exactly as described."
"Good and fast service at a competitive price. My only complaint is not recieveing the game code that normally comes with a high end graphics card purchase."
"always an issue with delivery?"
"Delivery arrived very promptly and as described; only one minor nitpick is that the packing was less than ideal for hard disk drives. I would have preferred to see more robust packing used for better protection against bad handling during transit."
"ordered moto e4plus received e4. after sending emails and chasing by phone for 3 weeks they took the wrong phone back last week and told me it will be sorted this week .they even send me new invoice . today they told they are going to arrange refund yet to be received. waste of time. stay away"
"My item arrived on the given date in perfect condition"
"I bought 2 phones for myself and my wife. They arrived very quickly. Unfortunately my one had a fault, so I phoned Ballicom. Got an immediate answer and I got a replacement within 48 hours. Excellent service and staff great. Thanks for making it easy for me Ballicom!"
"Fast service value for money"
"Great service"
"Order a Case good it after two days instead of 7 days (free delivery). The product is exactly what I wanted. Can only recommend this shop."
"Delivered on time. Product as described. All good."
"Lead as described, quick delivery and good price"
"Just as described, arrived on time and great value for money."
"Great service great product"
Ballicom is rated 4.20 based on 181 reviews