Ballicom Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Ballicom

About Ballicom: - Supplying UK trade and retail PC's, Laptops, Monitors, Software, Storage and Networks at the Best Prices

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane
CV6 5SF Coventry
United Kingdom

Ballicom House, 101 Lockhurst Lane, Coventry United Kingdom

Business & Office

How would you rate Ballicom?

"My item arrived on the given date in perfect condition"
"I bought 2 phones for myself and my wife. They arrived very quickly. Unfortunately my one had a fault, so I phoned Ballicom. Got an immediate answer and I got a replacement within 48 hours. Excellent service and staff great. Thanks for making it easy for me Ballicom!"
"Fast service value for money"
"Great service"
"Order a Case good it after two days instead of 7 days (free delivery). The product is exactly what I wanted. Can only recommend this shop."
"Delivered on time. Product as described. All good."
"Lead as described, quick delivery and good price"
"Just as described, arrived on time and great value for money."
"Great service great product"
""Ballicom were almost £200 cheaper than Misco and £100+ cheaper than Ebuyer. The payment process was straight forward and easy, and the item arrived via FedEx by 10am the next day." A five star service from a five start business."
"Prompt response always, and extremely competitive pricing. My account manager Robert is very attentive, and is always in touch."
"Shipping of order seemed to be quite efficient but that's where the great level of service seemed to disapear. There was a problem with the order and it'd needed to be RMA'd for a refund. After a lot of to'ing and fro'ing the order was eventually collected. A week later after Ballicom received the faulty item there's no sign of a refund. This is not considered acceptable. Ballicom - You've received the order back - Issue a full refund please. Thank you."
"One of only a few UK stockists of the item I wanted, which was a no longer manufactured American import . Although the price was a little high - it's a supply and demand world - so with the free postage, it was still much cheaper than importing from the USA. Originally posted via TNT - which twice failed to deliver the item. TNT told Ballicom that they had left me a card both times - this is untrue. Ballicom customer service very quickly arranged for the item to be sent back to me via Royal Mail signed for service. This time, delivery took less than 36 hours. Fantastic service from Ballicom throughout – kept me up to date all the time. I would recommend this company to anyone and will no doubt buy from again.”"
"Fantastic job guys! I am very happy with my new equipment received in record time and at a great price. Thanks especially to Rob for guiding me through the process and listening to my requirements before advising what i did and more importantly what i did not need to purchase. I'll be back! Sukh Fenix Freight"
"Quick, courteous and large range of products. Helped guide me through the part we required"
"Excellent company, great service both before and after delivery. Very recommended."
Christos A
Verified Buyer
"Great support and customer service from this incredible team. They dealt efficiently and professionally after the 64GB RAM kit I purchased it turned out to be factory faulty (not Ballicom's fault!), so I sent it back and purchased another one on credit which they then refund me. All working great and as it should. Highly recommended!"
"Was very pleased the order was processed and I received the goods very quickly. Can't more than that."
"Fantastic service. Very reliable when it comes to next day delivery across entire range of products. Have been using them for a number of years and will continue to do so."
"Very helpful company to deal with. Their knowledge and speed of response is second to none. Would definitely recommend."
Ballicom is rated 4.15 based on 170 reviews