Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
Thank you - Really beautiful port tray piece. Loved it. Really quck delivery.
Excellent service. Communication great. . Exactly what I asked for. My husband will love it.
The quality and detail is great.
....just slightly bigger than l expected tho !
Arrived on time very good quality,good workmanship,
Items were really nice, as discribed and arrived,well packaged and in a timely fashion.
Would highly recommend.
Fast honest service..with an amazing product range & quality
Excellent product and fantastic service!
Better than expected great
Once again Ballantynes deliver a superb sculpture. Exceptional quality and excellent service.
Very good quality, really happy with my item.
Bought an officers tray and the website doesn’t lie-fabulous products. I had a question about the brass plaque and layout of the wording. I was asked to send a word document through to show what I wanted and within a day, I received an email with delivery details and Parcel Force’s tracking number. Delivery process was so slick and the decanter, glasses and tray are superb. What more is there to say. Highly recommended.
Neil and his team have, over the past 10-15 years, always produced quality items in a timely fashion.
The bronze statue I ordered is excellent and this is exactly what I wanted excellent service well done to all the staff
Quality product. Bought as a retirement gift and was a fitting way to honour 30 years service. Despite Covid Ballantynes of Walkerburn provided a fantastic service from order to communication and delivery. Well done.
Great turnaround time and it’s great they double check before they do the engraving. Fantastic service.
Great product and met most of my expectations. However the tubes of glue and separate parts were a suppress. It never mentioned that I would have to glue my own together!?
Trevot
I bought one for myself last month and was impressed with the workmanship and thought a Tiger friend who I just tracked down after 40 would be very surprised with one as a gift 👍🐅
This is the place to go for that perfect personal touch. Great gifts, great selection and great service. I’ve been using them for around 10yrs.
Superb service and excellent quality of product.
Will be placing another order this week.
Highly recommended
I am so happy with my engraved bottle and glasses I ordered. Exactly what I was looking for and ordered and delivered quickly and easily. I am very impressed and will definitely use Ballantynes again.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 836 reviews