Balkan Holidays Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Balkan Holidays

How would you rate Balkan Holidays ?

"Do not book sunny beach via balkan until you have checked the reviews on trip advisor of the hotel! we booked a 4star hotel then checked the reviews of the globus hotel which is owned by balkan holidays. The reviews are shocking with pictures of bed bugs, dirty showers & people stating their bed-sheets was not changed in 2 weeks! We contacted balkan to try and cancel the hotel but keep the flight within hours of booking & was told it is not possible & we could only cancel the whole holiday & we would lose 50% of the total cost. DO NOT BOOK BALKAN"
"3rd time in Bansko and a great place, friendly people and good food, unfortunately the trip was marred by a dispute with Balkan holidays hence I would advise extreme caution if using them as their Customer service is dreadful in my opinion but you only find these things out if there is a problem😟. The insurance they offer has nothing to do with them apparently and as such I strongly recommend anyone thinking of using it reads the entire policy ensuring they fully understand everything in it as the summary they provide in no way provides an accurate depiction of what I thought I had bought and Balkan holidays appear to like it that way!"
"I received a £150.00 discount for early booking and £150.00 for booking OnLine and because I went through QuidCo I am to receive £50.00 from them also....That equates to my £300.00 spending money for next years Summer Holiday.......What more could I ask for...I also get extra luggage allowance free of charge.....Great Customer Service and money saving offeres in this age of "Austerity""
Balkan Holidays is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews