Bakker Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Bakker

Tell us how Bakker made you happy

"After almost one month that I placed my order ( and I got it charged in my account) I have not received any e-mail confirming my order and I have not received my order. ONE MONTH when they promised max 12 working days. Now they do not know when they deliver my order and I can not have any refund til I do not reject my order but that won't happen til they do not ship it. I feel completely powerless. They are abusing. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE AT ALL."
Are you Bakker? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bakker plants and bulbs are great quality at a very good price. Thier service is excellent too."
"Good service and excellent products."
"When I had a complaint they sorted it out and are going to send a replacement."
Bakker is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews