Bake me a Gift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bake me a Gift
I had a box of brownies delivered for my 50th birthday from a dear friend of mine . They were absolutely delicious , I really had to stop myself from eating the whole lot . They are the best brownies I have tasted and I will defiantly be ordering more for myself 😋
I have used Bake me a Gift Twice now they make fabulous gifts. Beautifully presented and absolutely delicious.
They were a gift, feedback, was they were amazing
My *GO TO’ company when I want to send a special gift,My family love the brownies so I know they will always hit the spot!!! Very reliable delivery. All good
Used twice to send as a birthday gift to friends and the response was ‘Wow best ever brownies’. Easy to order, communication and delivery first class. Would certainly recommend!
Thanks for a great service.Delivery was brilliant and brownies were delicious
They arrived on time and the recipient was really happy with them and told me they tasted great. I really like the customisable packaging too that also doubles as a card.
Really impressed arrived on time looked exactly as their post would definately use them again
Sent as a birthday treat! My brother loved them ,he said " fresh and gooey centres, 'a wonderful gift"
Easy to order, delivered on time and delicious.
My brother said they were great I panicked because I got no information about the delivery and didn't want to ask him (in case)
My daughter in law was delighted to receive this wonderful gift
All recipients delighted with presentation and quality - your company is a great find!
The brownies arrived very well packaged. The shelf life is good and the flavours excellent. Will definitely use again.
Lovely cakes and very quick delivery. Would definitely recommend
I didn't see or taste them as they were sent to a friend' however she loved them and said they were delicious. They were delivered on the day requested.Thank you
Great gift. I received one then gave one. All enjoyed
Bought these for my daughter in law’s Birthday, I was told by her they were lovely , best she’d ever tasted , can’t get better than that
I have used Bake me Gift twice and the service has been excellent. They arrived on time, packaged in a lovely way and my friends have both said the brownies were amazing.
I have bought these twice for my son and his partner, and they loved them, best cookies ever they said. On both occasions they arrived by post on the day I wanted and made a great gift, a change from flowers and something they both enjoyed. I would thoroughly recommend this company as a great way of sending some love, you get a card to write as well. Well done!
Bake me a Gift is rated 4.91 based on 104 reviews