Bake me a Gift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bake me a Gift
Brownies were delicious. They make a great present. Quick efficient delivery
Excellent service. I would definitely recommend Bake Me A Gift and I will definitely use again.
You delighted my friend with delicious brownies for her birthday 🎈 Thank you
Ordering process was quick and simple.
I have sent these brownies to 4 people now as gifts and everyone has loved them. They always arrive promptly and are always fresh. A great gift for the times you are stuck to know what to buy someone for any occasion. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
Utterly delicious!!! I have gifted these brownies three times and each time we’ve been massively impressed by just how amazingly delicious they are! Great service too
Excellent service and excellent product! The present was delivered the following day and rated delicious 😋
Delicious. Would definitely order again!
The Brownie gift arrived in good time and throughly enjoyed thank you
Excellent service.
Wow! These brownies were amazing I bought them for my friends 50th and she loved them
Although I have used bake me a gift previously without any problems, I was left a little disappointed with the slow post office delivery, my friend did not get her brownies on time for her birthday they were delivered 2 days after, I will need to remember that when there is a bank holiday then it’s best ask ask for a Saturday dispatch .
A little bit of Chocolate Heaven arrived spot on for daughter’s birthday!
Best brownie I've tasted! Very fresh and full of chocolate! Would definitely recommend and order again.....once I work off the ones I've already eaten 🤣
Beautiful brownies and packaged lovely!!! Thank you for making my son’s birthday special x
I had a box of brownies delivered for my 50th birthday from a dear friend of mine . They were absolutely delicious , I really had to stop myself from eating the whole lot . They are the best brownies I have tasted and I will defiantly be ordering more for myself 😋
I have used Bake me a Gift Twice now they make fabulous gifts. Beautifully presented and absolutely delicious.
They were a gift, feedback, was they were amazing
My *GO TO’ company when I want to send a special gift,My family love the brownies so I know they will always hit the spot!!! Very reliable delivery. All good
Used twice to send as a birthday gift to friends and the response was ‘Wow best ever brownies’. Easy to order, communication and delivery first class. Would certainly recommend!
Bake me a Gift is rated 4.92 based on 119 reviews