Bake me a Gift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bake me a Gift
Great product, would order again.
Beautiful brownies which didn’t last long!
Tasted great and went down very well, definitely use them again.
I ordered these as an alternative to easter eggs for my family, they arrived when they said they would and all members of my family said they were absolutely delicious.
I sent these to my cousin for her birthday, they arrived a few days early because it was Easter weekend but that was no problem. they were thoroughly enjoyed and much appreciated.
The order form was straight forward and easy to fill in. I had one issue with my order and it was sorted via email quickly. The product was appreciated
Delivered on wrong day..ordered in advance for surprise present for my daughters birthday bur the..brownies were despatched the day I ordered and brownies delivered 2 weeks before her birthday and date to use by was 4 days before her birthday...very disappointed! I was advised by your customer service team to freeze the brownies..my daughter doesnt have a freezer! Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't use again.
Thanks Carol for your feedback and we are sorry it didn’t go as expected for you. We have reviewed your order and according to our records the date you chose for despatch was the day we sent it out. Therefore I am not sure what we could have done differently in this situation as we sent it on the date you accidently specified. As you say we did try to help resolve this too as best we could with the freezer suggestion as most people do have freezers today. So I am sorry it didn’t go as planned for you.
Was a gift for my son and throughly enjoyed
My grandchildren really enjoyed the brownies I sent them for Easter . In fact they said they were the yummiest brownies they had ever tasted and better than an Easter egg. Also made it easier for me as my granddaughter is allergic to peanuts and you did stipulate the ingredients.
Delicious brownies, well presented and the card was just a lovely added surprise!
I bought this as a present for my grown up sons birthday. It arrived on time and he absolutely adored the brownies. He is now thinking of sending to friends for their birthdays as something a bit different.
Excellent service. Delivered next day. Easy to use website. Thoroughly recommended.
Have sent 3 of these as gifts so far and all have been extremely well received. Look forward to trying these brownies myself one day 😀
Perfect, brownies turned up on time and beautifully packaged
This is the third box I've sent as a gift to family everybody raves about them!!! Easy to order prompt delivery in fact I'm going to order some when it's my birthday!!!!!!
Most tastiest brownies ever !!!! They were for my sons 16 th and we all enjoyed them so much x highly recommended x
The brownies were absolutely delicious, they arrived on the right day and were a lovely surprise for my granddaughter, will order some more one of my other granddaughter’s birthdays. Thank you
Bought and sent these to my sin for his birthday - absolutely gorgeous he said. Very pleased, thank you 😊
Have used Bake me a Gift twice & each time the site is easy to use and both the recipients sad that the package came well stepped and the Brownies were delicious
The whole experience from start to finish was excellent. My friend, who the gift was for, said the brownies were fantastic. Thanks for the grand experience, I will certainly use you again.
Bake me a Gift is rated 4.91 based on 104 reviews