Bakare Beds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bakare Beds
Read Bakare Beds Reviews

About Bakare Beds:

Bakare Beds improve lives by enabling independence through assistive technology and are your trusted partner in the provision of independent living solutions.

Bakare pride themselves on exceptional customer care and most clients are as a result of recommendations and referrals.

BaKare supply a large number of products to individuals for long term care, such as clients striving for independence and mobility, and people with children who have physical disability and/or learning difficulties.

BaKare`s products can be demonstrated at a location of your choice as well as at assessment centres in Sheffield and Plymouth.

info@bakare.co.uk

Unit 1A, Bluewater Estate,PlymptonDevonPL7 4JH

Tell us how Bakare Beds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Bakare Beds service has been absolutely amazing. Getting this bed for my son was a challenge, but due to David Hambly (Key-Account Manager) patience, attention to detail to meet my sons needs, he supported me getting the correct bed for my son. My son who has a rare condition can now sleep in great comfort. The fast delivery even during the Covid period, I just am so delighted with my son beautiful bed. You will not be disappointed.
It was a pleasure to work with all the staff from Bakare Beds - from the initial consultation, through to the assessment, and the delivery of the bed. The company went out of their way to provide a virtual assessment of their products via video link with my client during the COVID-19 lockdown. It worked really well and the bed was delivered within a week. The company implemented stringent COVID-19 safety/hygiene protocols when the bed was delivered as my client is in a high risk group. I would highly recommend Bakare and would definitely use their services again.
The guys at Bakare were quick and efficient. During a difficult time (COVID-19) they kept me informed about my delivery, and took the necessary steps to ensure minimum contact during the installation. They even went the extra mile and relocated my old bed into a different room for a very reasonable charge.
I work for a charity called Stick 'n' Step, we provide support for children with Cerebral Palsy and their families. We have used Bakare's service on a number of occasions and will continue to do so in the future. They provide an amazing service in initial discussions, face to face visits and after-sales customer service. I have always found Karen, Simon, Andy and the team to be pleasant, prompt, thorough and incredibly supportive throughout their process. I would highly recommend using their services.
Baker beds are great just what we were looking for ideal for our son with severe disabilities The service was good from sales to ordering to delivery to taking down the old bed. All staff were very pleasant and helpful. Would recommend to anyone Thank you.
For the past few years, when staying at Sherwood Center Parcs, I have slept in a Volker 3080, so choosing a new bed was easy for me. It’s extremely well made, sturdy and made to last but, at the same time, is a beautiful piece of bedroom furniture. From the initial enquiry, Karen, the sales advisor who stayed in touch throughout, patiently guided me through the selection and purchasing procedure, without in any way being pushy. Delivery was arranged much sooner than we expected, and installation went very smoothly. They even moved my old bed into the garage ready for disposal. The men who brought it were obviously experts in the bed and it’s use. One of them went through all of the operations and made sure we understood everything before they left. I cannot praise this company enough, and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is considering a profiling bed.
Very helpful staff during the ordering process.
The Bella Sonna bed purchased exceeds expectation in comfort, function and appearance.
The delivery installation staff were extremely knowledgable
Delighted with our purchase
I found the team very helpful, considering we needed a very bespoke item made.
The issues we had have been quickly resolved.

The bed is as I ordered.
yes very good service all round,thanks.jb
Great customer service and support to customise the Klearside Bed (to have NO clear sides!)
Bed was manufactured quickly following order placement and the little boy LOVES it!
Excellent products and excellent service
Efficient and good quality
Always helpful, fitted in a timely manner
Excellent transaction, friendly staff and product first rate
Extremely helpful staff in both Sales and Delivery.
Excellent product and good service. Very nice, helpful people to deal with.
PERFECT ! Thanks to all............special thanks to Karren
DELIVERED QUICKLY AND WELL WRAPPED.
excellent service
Every member of staff was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. I was kept up to date with delivery time. Delivery chaps very helpful and polite. They installed the bed and took away all the rubbish. I would highly recommend Bakare
Bakare Beds is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews