BagWise.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend BagWise.com

About BagWise.com: BagWise aims to be the main gateway to UK for niche bag brands and the main website for consumers who want a decent quality product with a bit of difference.

0208 123 54 61

we.are@bagwise.com

19 Kings Cliffe Ind Estate, Wansford

How would you rate BagWise.com ?

Kathryn Rochfort
Verified Buyer
"The product was great but communication with Bagwise was non existent. The phone line on the website was out of order which is a bit worrying since I couldn't reach anyone so wasn't sure that the product would even show up. Other than that, everything went well, price was good and the bag was delivered and was exactly what I had wanted."
Dear Kathryn,

Great to know you are satisfied with the product and this was exactly what you wanted! We are replying our customers 24/7 via our contact page and also email. I believe the line was out of order for a few days but most important is the bag reached destination safe and sound!

BagWise Team
"I finally managed to get one of the Tinbuk2 messenger bags and what a lovely thing it is. BagWise has been prompt to dispatch to Romania (the bag maker is an US company which doesn't ship to EU) and there have been no issues with payment, shipment, comms, anything. The courier arrived on time as they said. Will buy again from them."
Thank you so much for your great Review. We aim to always offer the best service and we are happy to be able to bring to Europe amazing brands like Timbuk2! We look forward to having you back to our online store!

BagWise Team
"Good assistance, simpaty and also a surprise with my purchase."
Thank you so much for your 5 STAR review!!! And hope you enjoyed our surprise....

Mr Philip Cleaver
Verified Buyer
"Good communication Good product"
Dear Mr. Philip,

Thanks for reviewing our Service and our Store.

Great to hear from another satisfied customer.

Best Regards,

Mr David Kearns
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service with fast replies. They even went out of their way to get me next day delivery after I requested it. Doesn't really get any better than this. I also love the fact you can pay via PayPal, which makes everything that little bit easier. I'd definitely recommend BagWise, and will be ordering from them again in the near future. Thank you."
Dear David,

Thanks for your amazing review!

We do definitely look forward to having you back.

Ms Raquel Lopez Parish
"The service"
Ms Raquel Lopez Parish
Verified Buyer
"Good quality leather and fantastic service"
Thanks for your great review Ms Raquel.

We look forward to having you back to our online store for more quality products.

Best Regards,

"Good quality product"
Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Our Store is full of Good quality products. Glad you are pleased with yours.

Miss Freda Wolfe
Verified Buyer
"Loved my bag, excellent quality. Really pleased with my purchase."
Dear Miss Freda,

A 5 STAR review for you too. Glad to hear you are so pleased with your new bag and we look forward to having you back to our Online shop.

Miss Leanne Knight
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful bag, and super cheap! Plus the team answered my questions straight away! Thanks!"
Dear Miss Leanne,

Thank you for your review!

Here we are to reply any questions our wonderful customers may have. Happy to help and happy to hear you are also happy!

Mr Paride Scuffi
Verified Buyer
"Easy to buy, fast shipping, perfect customer service. What else?"
Dear Mr. Paride,

Thank you for your great review!!! What else could we ask for?

All the very best,

Mr Chun Yu POON
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and fast delivery! Thanks!"
Thanks to you Mr Chun Yu POON !

Ms Jacqui Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service, good price & great product. What's not to like?"
Dear Ms Jacqui,

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward having you back to our Online Store for more BagWise products.

Mr Harald Unger
Verified Buyer
"Great price, great product and very, very fast delivery to Austria. Great customer service and I'll certainly be back to your online store."
Dear Mr Harald,

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our service!

Shipping to Austria or anywhere else is a pleasure for us. Spreading the BagWise shopping experience around the world!

Look forward to having you back,

BagWise Team
"It was not easy for the mates of bagwise to answer all my questions and mails about delivery to Germany - but they did it perfectly! I'm having my aunts & uncles piece for about one week and love it! Waiting for some new pieces :) .... coming back to look in time by time. Thank you very much for your courtesy and all the effort! I'm coming back :) to look in time by time ..."
Thank you so much for challenging us!

We love having excellent customers like you coming back every now and then. Looking forward to bringing more and more aunts&uncles new pieces for you!

BagWise Team
"Excellent service and quality !!! Fantastic !!!"
Thank you for your review!!!

BagWise welcomes excellent and fantastic customers like you!

"Simple, easy & fast!"
Hello and thank you!

We like making things easier for our customers and we are very happy to be given more 5 STARs reviews!

We look forward to having you back to our online store.

BagWise Team
"The product was as expected. Delivery went very fast and smooth even outside UK."
Thank you for your review and 5 STARS!

Fast and smooth delivery, that's us!

BagWise Team
"Good price, very easy to deal with and no hassle return on a product which wasn't suitable"
Dear customer,

Thanks for all the good comments and for being so easy to deal with you too!

Looking forward to having you back to our online store.

BagWise Team
"BagWise offers my varourite Bag for the best price I found on the www and surprised me with a very fast shipment to Austria. I love my new bag!!!"
Fast shipment to Austria and anywhere else!

Thank you very much for your review!!

BagWise.com is rated 4.87 based on 130 reviews