Bags ETC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bags ETC

How would you rate Bags ETC?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brian

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bags ETC in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought two matching suitcases (IT luggage) in Aug 2016 from Bags etc. at a great price .I recently had a problem with my on board case - one of the wheels seized up and would not turn freely. I could see no obvious reason for this, there didn't seem to be anything caught in it. The company have been so prompt and attentive at dealing with withy my complaint. Having initially sent a replacement wheel that was the wrong type, today I received a matching pair of back wheels which I was able to fit myself returning my case to full mobility, and all within ten days of contacting them. This is a model of customer service that I would like to see from all companies. Well done Bags etc - you are assured of my future patronage."
Tim Haq
"great suitcases at fantastic prices and super fast delivery what more could you ask for"
"As described, arrived on time and kept informed each step of the way."
Sophie
"Got a perfect suitcase that met my weird traveling needs and got two handbags for £10!"
Bags ETC is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews