BadRhino, Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BadRhino, Leicester

How would you rate BadRhino, Leicester ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rosemary Hetherington

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BadRhino, Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rosemary Hetherington
"I have ordered from this company several times for my partner. He will not go shopping for clothes as he is embarrassed about his weight. Badrhino have exactly the right styles, colours and sizes that my partner (and me of course) like. The clothes are great quality, great value and arrive quiclky when ordered. Love them, and my partner looks great and feels very comfortable wearing them."
BadRhino, Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews