Badge Base Ltd Reviews

Rachel
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Kirsty B
I purchased a lanyard for my face mask. I got fed up of putting my mask in my pocket or handbag and sometimes losing it. The lanyard attaches to the mask and I wear it around my neck ... always accessible and safe when not being worn. Super fast delivery. I highly recommend this product. Thank you Badge Base - a fab and useful product.
Creating proofing, helpful staff and a very fast turnaround service - what more can I say !
Linzi was incredibly helpful and the badges look great! Thanks a lot!
We love the badges of our logo which is our "North Star" and we have had fantastic feedback from people who receive one. It has been really meaningful for our business as we see them being worn with pride in Zoom meetings. Great service and quality and we will definitely be reordering before we run out of badges! Thank you
I used Badge base to make some silver and gold plated lapel pins, and some name badges. Communication was excellent, as was the proofing process. The quality of the finished product is great. I'd definitely use Badge Base again.
Very accommodating and kept me informed and up to date at every stage of the process. The finished product was beautifully finished and well presented and a good price. Thank you Badge Base.
Amazing service from start to finish. Final product exceeded expectation! Staff could not have done more to ensure the design was what we wanted...always friendly and knowledgable. would definitely recommend and use again!
Great service from design to delivery, very happy with the product and the pricing, highly recomended
After contacting Badge Base for a bulk order I was kept fully informed at each step of the process, and the outcome was just what we wanted superb looking pin badges for our club and can't recommend them enough. 10/10
Great service & quality products. Completely satisfied.
Excellent service and excellent product. Badges of a high standard. Very happy customer
Badge Base Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews