Badge Base Ltd Reviews

Rachel
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Kirsty B
I have a small online shop selling pins I’ve designed and I use Badge Base for all my pins now. I have used other manufacturers in the past and I’m much happier with Badge Base. They are very quick at coming back you with everything, super helpful when working on the designs and and have quick turnarounds. Their pins are of a very good quality, my customers are always commenting on the quality of them! I have just ordered my 4th batch of pins with them and I have another I intend to produce with them soon, as well as reorders! They are fab and I couldn’t recommend them enough!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Fabulous service and quality, we will be ordering again! Thank you
Loved working with this company nothing was a bother. Very quick & efficient.
We're really happy with the quality of our badges and the customer service at Badge Base. We had a tight deadline but Linzi and the production team ensured we received order in good time.
Fantastic quality, price, and delivery! Really happy with our badges. The whole process was great, especially the help we had with Linzi over email. Would highly recommend.
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Great service from my initial point of enquiry right through design and delivery. Would definitely recommend Badge Base.
Another brilliant experience at BadgeBase, really helpful staff and great product. Thank you so much!
The whole process was very easy and the team couldn't have been more helpful in creating our unique badges. The badges were also delivered earlier then expected. We would highly recommend the company.
I have been using Badge Base since 2018 and have always been very happy with their products and service. They are really friendly and a pleasure to work with, and their advice about technical aspects of making pins has been invaluable to me. I hope to continue working with them for a long time.
Superb quality, turn round and price, what more could you want from a business. Caroline and Linzi are wonderfully customer focussed and you can clearly feel the passion and devotion they have for their products and their customers. Truly the "Pinnacle in Pins'
Linzi and the team created a hard enamel badge for my clients. Linzi's communication throughout was above and beyond what I'd expect, and she ensured I knew when the order would be dispatched and any details surrounding my order. They also sent me one of the badges separately to my client so that I knew what it looked like. I would have no hesitation to place further orders through Badge Base.
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2021
It was such a pleasure to work with Linzi and all Badge Base team to bring my design to life, I really enjoyed the whole experience, everyone was extremely helpful and the final product looked amazing! Really recommend Badge Base and cannot wait to work together again!
Fantastic end product and delivery time was incredibly fast. Cant reccomend them enough!! :)
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Beautiful Badges - highly recommend exactly wanted I wanted and exceeded expectations
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Thank you for my hand sanitiser bottles. The size, colour and text was great. Also have to compliment the very quick service I ordered them and received my goods the following day. Thank you Badge base, a few more Christmas gifts sorted. Will recommend to friends and order in the future.
Really impressed with the fast turn around and the quality of the badges. Very helpful company to deal with and excellent value for money.
I ordered a few bits for Christmas, the staff were super friendly when I had to call as I had made an error, they sorted for me over the phone. The products came and quickly and well packaged, was a pleasure and will order from you again. Thank you.
Badge Base did such a brilliant job of making me a batch of enamel pins! The website was so easy to use and there was such great communication from the team. Everything was finished very quickly and the badges are great quality. They were even able to send me my order a few weeks quicker at my request. Would highly recommend!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Both Caroline and Linzi are quick to respond and super helpful with any queries. The pins themselves are of great quality and the turnaround is extremely fast! They also arrive well packaged and nicely presented inside a box, which is something you don't often see with other suppliers. I've used Badge Base a few times over the last couple of years now and will continue to use them for many more!
Very helpful and efficient, great quality badges
Fantastic product and great customer service. We'd never had badges made so this was a first for us. Linzi and the team made the process really easy and we will definitely be ordering again.
Badge Base Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews