Badge Base Ltd Reviews

The home of Custom Enamel Pin Badges and Bespoke Merchandise

info@badgebase.com

Badge Base Ltd.3rd Floor, 207 Regent StreetLONDON W1B 3HH,

Tell us how Badge Base Ltd made you happy
I have a small online shop selling pins I’ve designed and I use Badge Base for all my pins now. I have used other manufacturers in the past and I’m much happier with Badge Base. They are very quick at coming back you with everything, super helpful when working on the designs and and have quick turnarounds. Their pins are of a very good quality, my customers are always commenting on the quality of them! I have just ordered my 4th batch of pins with them and I have another I intend to produce with them soon, as well as reorders! They are fab and I couldn’t recommend them enough!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Both Caroline and Linzi are quick to respond and super helpful with any queries. The pins themselves are of great quality and the turnaround is extremely fast! They also arrive well packaged and nicely presented inside a box, which is something you don't often see with other suppliers. I've used Badge Base a few times over the last couple of years now and will continue to use them for many more!
Very helpful and efficient, great quality badges
Fantastic product and great customer service. We'd never had badges made so this was a first for us. Linzi and the team made the process really easy and we will definitely be ordering again.
I order some printed ribbon on Sunday evening and it arrived in Tuesday post, the perfect colour for the perfect present, great quality and clear text. Badge base was a please to order from. Have popped in my next order already! Amazing Thank you!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
I purchased a lanyard for my face mask. I got fed up of putting my mask in my pocket or handbag and sometimes losing it. The lanyard attaches to the mask and I wear it around my neck ... always accessible and safe when not being worn. Super fast delivery. I highly recommend this product. Thank you Badge Base - a fab and useful product.
Creating proofing, helpful staff and a very fast turnaround service - what more can I say !
Linzi was incredibly helpful and the badges look great! Thanks a lot!
We love the badges of our logo which is our "North Star" and we have had fantastic feedback from people who receive one. It has been really meaningful for our business as we see them being worn with pride in Zoom meetings. Great service and quality and we will definitely be reordering before we run out of badges! Thank you
I used Badge base to make some silver and gold plated lapel pins, and some name badges.
Communication was excellent, as was the proofing process. The quality of the finished product is great. I'd definitely use Badge Base again.
Very accommodating and kept me informed and up to date at every stage of the process. The finished product was beautifully finished and well presented and a good price. Thank you Badge Base.
Amazing service from start to finish. Final product exceeded expectation! Staff could not have done more to ensure the design was what we wanted...always friendly and knowledgable. would definitely recommend and use again!
Great service from design to delivery, very happy with the product and the pricing, highly recomended
After contacting Badge Base for a bulk order I was kept fully informed at each step of the process, and the outcome was just what we wanted superb looking pin badges for our club and can't recommend them enough. 10/10
Great service & quality products. Completely satisfied.
Excellent service and excellent product. Badges of a high standard.
Very happy customer