Badge Base Ltd Reviews

Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Scott M
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Rachael C
I have just worked with Badge Base for the third time and it's unlikey to be the last. I have been very impressed with both the service and product received each time and would highly reccommend using Badge Base to all interested. Freindly and speedy service with quality badges that have looked better than imagined each time - thank you Badge Base!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 28th September 2021 Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Great badges and great customer service!
Very pleased with the service, help and information that comes, when they keep you updated while your order is being processed.. Used them twice now, and would use them again and recommend them..
Very happy with how the badges turned out, will definitely use them again!
We are very happy with the badges. Great service and quality, Thank you!
A pleasure to do business with this company. Excellent product and was perfect in every way.
I'm very impressed with my recent order from BadgeBase! The products arrived the next day after dispatch and are very high quality! Communication from BadgeBase is great, I received emails at every point in my products journey to keep me updated!
Brilliant as usual, very transparent and great communication.
Just wanted to thank you for making us a superb pin badge which exceeded all expectations. I appreciated it was at very short notice but you even manufactured them earlier than we needed them although we hadn’t expected them to be available for the event even. As you can see the match to the cloth patch we supplied as a pattern was exact and was in the relief style we asked for it’s really nice quality everyone loved it. One of the badges I cut the pin fastener off and made it into a medallion and stuck it to the bike fascia. By the way talking about the pin you made it off set so the badge always hangs the right way a really nice touch we hadn’t thought of. See attached photos, also showing the cloth badge we supplied as a pattern.
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st November 2021 Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Although we have not been working with Badge Base too long, we are impressed with them so far and will continue to work with them. Personalised badges and pins for our current Night Fever exhibition at V&A Dundee are of a high standard and service delivered efficiently and in a friendly manner - would recommend!
The badges are excellent - just what we were expecting!!
We recently ordered a reprint of our Children's Appeal badges. These were needed within a tight deadline, shorter than the normal standard delivery time, for an event that our charity The Colchester and Ipswich Hospitals Charity was hosting. The badges arrived in good time and the quality was excellent.
Thank you so much Badge Base for all our help and hard work in producing my badge. I sent a design of something I'd like and you and your team worked hard, managed to put my design into real life and produce a custom badge which everyone LOVES, I will be recommending you and using you again in the future. 100% A+++ THANK YOU!
Fabulous badges! Great service and turn around. We have used this company twice now and are very impressed.
I first approached Badge Base back in 2017 when I produced pin badges for my personal projects (I'm a designer/illustrator). I was so happy with the quality of the products and the friendly, supportive customer service that I've been using them ever since, for both personal projects and client projects. Would always recommend Badge Base!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2021
Once we explored the mind-blowing range of badges, we asked for a quote and received clear, friendly and professional support, answering my questions and offering great advice. To budget considerations, we had to go for one of the cheaper options, but even that was done well and presented beautifully. Nothing was too much trouble. I wish we had more badges to print! Highly recommended!
I was coming from other manufacturers that I had problems with, and Badge Base were super helpful and talked me through all my design ideas and when the pins turned up they were beautiful. I'll definitely be using them again :)
We have dealt with this company several times. They are very efficient and make sure you know exactly what you are getting. They look for the best deals for you. The merchandise is of a high standard and we would not hesitate to use them again.
Sales team very helpful, Our pin badges are excellent quality designed to our specifications
Great service as usual and the quality was excellent. All our group members are well, pleased.
Can not thank Badge Base enough and the customer service provided from Linzi, right from the design process to postage!
Badge Base Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 71 reviews