Badge Base Ltd Reviews

Rachel
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Kirsty B
I have a small online shop selling pins I’ve designed and I use Badge Base for all my pins now. I have used other manufacturers in the past and I’m much happier with Badge Base. They are very quick at coming back you with everything, super helpful when working on the designs and and have quick turnarounds. Their pins are of a very good quality, my customers are always commenting on the quality of them! I have just ordered my 4th batch of pins with them and I have another I intend to produce with them soon, as well as reorders! They are fab and I couldn’t recommend them enough!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
I am so pleased with the medals producted and they were delivered in plenty of time for the Award Evening.
Great service right from the beginning. Good website to browse through. Linzi is absolutely brilliant at helping design and getting the order sorted. Delivery is efficient and the product is very high quality and well made. We made some badges to thank our staff in the ICU for all their work during the Covid pandemic. Everyone loved these badges. Thank you.
The service from date of enquiry to delivery was second to none. Linzi was in constant contact with us providing advice and guidance where necessary and the few changes we made were completed without any inconvenience. Most importantly, working from a very dodgy drawing completed with colouring pencils, we could not have been more pleased with the art work produced by Badge Base and the finished product was absolutely outstanding. i would highly recommend this company for any of your badge needs. We will certainly be ordering again.
Chose the company at random from a Google search. From my initial enquiry to the delivery of 3 separate items - button badges, patches and polo shirts, the service and communication has been superb. Working with Linzi was easy and she always responded swiftly. The quality of everything they have produced for me is very high. I will return to Badge Base if I need anything else in the future, and would highly recommend them.
The pins arrived yesterday - they are beautiful! Thanks for the great work and for your help in getting them here on time.
Perfect for end of year teacher presents. Good quality product, price and communication. Highly recommend.
I was apprehensive about all the raving reviews I saw on Badge Base’s website but they delivered above and beyond. From the detailed proofing process to the consistent updates from Linzi we were very well looked after. The badges were exactly what we had in mind. Will be using again in the future.
Our Button Badges arrived in plenty of time – thanks!
The team at Badge Base provided excellent customer service. We ordered a large number of trophies to be shipped worldwide, each arriving in a different country. Thanks to Badge Base the shipments were very smooth. Their team always kept us up to date with the shipment status and also assisted us with customs processing. We give Badge Base 6/5 stars :)
Excellent product and customer service. Helpful and supportive, right through from enquiry to delivery. 1st rate quality and excellent product.
I have worked with Badge Base for many years. I have always been very satisfied with the quality of the work and products, their availabilities and attentiveness of the entire team. Thank you Badge Base for your excellent work and keep rocking!
Fabulous service and quality, we will be ordering again! Thank you
Loved working with this company nothing was a bother. Very quick & efficient.
We're really happy with the quality of our badges and the customer service at Badge Base. We had a tight deadline but Linzi and the production team ensured we received order in good time.
Fantastic quality, price, and delivery! Really happy with our badges. The whole process was great, especially the help we had with Linzi over email. Would highly recommend.
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Great service from my initial point of enquiry right through design and delivery. Would definitely recommend Badge Base.
Another brilliant experience at BadgeBase, really helpful staff and great product. Thank you so much!
The whole process was very easy and the team couldn't have been more helpful in creating our unique badges. The badges were also delivered earlier then expected. We would highly recommend the company.
I have been using Badge Base since 2018 and have always been very happy with their products and service. They are really friendly and a pleasure to work with, and their advice about technical aspects of making pins has been invaluable to me. I hope to continue working with them for a long time.
Badge Base Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews