Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Website easy to navigate, quality of badges good, delivery time reasonable.
Lovely badge, didn’t wait too long for it to arrive. Perfectly clear name on it and I am delighted. I have no hesitation in recommending Badgemaster.
Badgemaster  5 star review on 11th October 2020
Good quality and fast delivery
Swift delivery, fantastic quality
Excellent quality. Arrived very fast. No complaints
Efficient and effective quick delivery good quality, what more can you ask for!
Lovely badge great quality
Incredibly good quality badges...great service.
Fabulous product, great service!
Easy to order and arrived on time.
Quality of the badges was beyond expectations! Will be using again when needed!
We are a very small angling club and only needed four badges, however that was not a problem for Badgemaster. The ordering system online was easy and the badges arrived very promptly. All in all we are very impressed with Badgemaster.
Vulnerable Person Social Distancing Badge - My badge was larger than Id expected as a result I kept knocking it & the magnet kept falling of my Shirt! & the badge kept ending up on the floor.
6.5 cm wide
Excellent quality and arrived in speedy time
Easy to design. Many thanks
Excellent service, high quality
Absolutely brilliant much clearer and nicer than I anticipated
We were very satified
Brilliant, quick turn around and exactly what the wife needed for work. It has been through the Washing machine and Tumble dryer already and still like new.
Wife's colleagues are going to order now as they are better than what her employer supply.
This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback. We've got a little gift for you, your wife and your wife's colleagues! Please email amanda@badgemaster.co.uk to receive an exclusive code for 10% off your next website purchase with us! Have a great day, Badgemaster Team :)
My badges are lovely just what I need to let people know I’m vulnerable to covid and to keep their distance. The badge is very well made and a nice size. The company kept me well informed every stage from ordering to production and mailing. Very professional.
Badgemaster is rated 4.53 based on 325 reviews