Badgemaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Badgemaster
2 - 3 Hours
Read Badgemaster  Reviews

About Badgemaster :

At our advanced factory based in Newstead we manufacture and supply bespoke name badges for around 30,000 customers in the UK. Everyday almost a million people go to work wearing a Badgemaster name badge. We take pride in all we do, so you can be sure of a warm welcome when you get in touch either through our website www.badgemaster.co.uk or by calling our friendly customer services team on 01623 723112.

Tell us how Badgemaster made you happy
Really disappointed with the service recently. We have been a loyal customer with Badgemaster for some time. I requested my colleague to order a badge online, and unfortunately needed to cancel it the next day. Badge was ordered in the afternoon, cancellation request the next day and cancellation was denied. Not even a change requested to the name on the badge to at least be able to re-purpose it. Perplexing, because we are told it could take 14 days for the badge to arrive when we called for order updates in the past. Hence, we need to plan orders in advance. Disappointed! It's a badge in the bin when recycling is a big thing.
Hello, Thank you for providing your feedback and for letting us know about this issue. We're sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, when a personalised product is already in the production, we cannot cancel it, as one of the first stages is either printing or engraving. Also, we do our utmost to ensure every order arrives as quickly as possible to the customer. Apologies for the inconvenience. Kind Regards, Badgemaster.
I had difficulty designing my badge on the website but was able to describe it by email and received exactly what I needed.
Great value, great prompt service. Nothing too much bother, including slight defect on badge, they turned it around in a very short space of time, and sent me new badge. Staff were very pleasant, and professional. Will definitely use them again.
Ordered a badge for work, really pleased. Colours were good, and there was a great range to choose from very professional look. Strong magnetic back
Colourful
Excellent badge for work - quick delivery
Love it thank you so much x
Badge missing from order
Arrived when Expected and exactly as oredered
My colleague loved this as a gift. She no longer forgets her name.
Very good quality for both text and graphics - will definitely be ordering again
Excellent product, really pleased with the quality, can definitely recommend.
Great service and great painless badges.
Highly recommended
Excellent service. Easy to use website, great product, delighted with my badge.
2 Badges were ordered and paid for on 17/11/20. On 25/11/20 they had not arrived. I chased your customer services team who said they'd look into it. They gave me a Royal Mail (RM) tracking number. A week later on 2/12/20, 2 weeks after ordering, they had still not arrived, and RM tracking had no record of it either. All I was told by Customer Services was that RM must have lost it!!!! I promptly cancelled my order and demanded a refund. Any decent Company who valued future customers and recognised the value of Goodwill would have still supplied them as a gesture - (they only cost £15.00) - not Badgemaster. Guess what I will be telling anyone I come into contact with, who might be wanting to order badges??
Hello David, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear this has happened and for any inconvenience, this situation has caused you. We have looked into your order and can see that we did in fact dispatched two badges on the 19th November via Royal Mail. Unfortunately, we are unable to now track the parcel using the tracking details provided by Royal Mail.
Although we have already provided you with the requested refund, we have also arranged for a further two badges to be made as per your original order completely free of charge as a gesture of goodwill.
Once again please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, and we hope to restore your faith back in Badgemaster. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Great service!
The badges I ordered are well made and look good. Price and delivery was spot on. Thankyou
Good quality built and it was quick to arrive.
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS