Back2You Reviews

Unit 58
Evron Centre
John Street

Tell us how Back2You made you happy
Item arrived promptly from order and well presented. Charged for 8 hours and then started to use, only to get stuck with the complex user manual. Luckily, Back2You had included there own quickstart list that helped me get the tracker going. Had a couple of questions that were answered swiftly by the Customer team over the phone. So far so good in terms of use, has activated when expected. Box has all connecting leads whether it be to hard wire, charge only and for external GPS. Unit seem solid and well made, would give it 5 stars however have not had it long enough to see if battery lasts as long as quoted. Works on 2G, which shouldn't be a problem as it seems it will be around for some time.
Had some initial confusion over renewal of my Global Bagtag account. However my query was handled in an excellent manner by Jake and fully resolved. Great customer service.
Had a problem with an old Back2You and company only to willing to try to repair. Unfortunately found beyond economical repair but offered a very good discount for a replacement and such a polite and speedy next day service. Thank you
I contacted Back2You with an issue I had with my GPS Tracker. This was quickly resolved by one of the Customer Support Team. My other Companies I've dealt with could take a leaf out of your book. Thank you.
Absoultly superb staff, dealt with kevin on the webchat, awsome aftersale service.
Great device and the salespeople seem very knowledgeable, will be back if I need more.
Great little device. Had a few issues getting up and running but customer services helped me every step of the way. Cannot fault that! Cheers.
Fantastic product and great customer service!
Thanks for the review Cameron, we are glad you enjoyed the product. Have a great day!
I had a problem with my old tags and contacted Back 2 you at 5 minutes to 5pm. Jake Tassie took my call an promised to get back to me. Given they finish at 5pm, I was amazed when he contacted me at 7pm with the problem resolved. First class, flawless service. Thanks Jake.
Hi Bill, Thank you ever so much for the kind words, I cannot tell you how much it means to us. If we can ever help you with anything at all please do not hesitate to get in touch. Back2you.com Jake
Big props to these guys, they always deliver on their promises. Trackers are easy to understand and any questions or issues are immediately addressed. Energetic and friendly staff as well.
Big thanks for your kind words Toomas, it really means a lot to us here at Back2you to hear that and we hope you enjoy your Tracker, also congratulations on being the first person to write a review here! Don't worry we will be sure to keep our energy up! Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Back2You is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews