Backup Systems Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backup Systems Ltd
Read Backup Systems Ltd Reviews

About Backup Systems Ltd:

Backup Systems develop and manage disaster recovery solutions for the SME and Enterprise markets. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Edinburgh, Backup Systems focus exclusively on backup and data archiving.

info@backupsystems.co.uk

Communications House, 26 York Street

Tell us how Backup Systems Ltd made you happy
Our experience of BackupSystems has been extremely positive. They have worked with us for a number of years and I have found them to always be professional, helpful and they listen to their customers. Their customer service is excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Great product and excellent service.
We started using BackUp Systems services 2 years ago in November 2013. The service we have received has never been anything less than excellent. The software has met our requirements perfectly and has grown with us as we have expanded. There have never been problems trying to contact tech support and new deployments have been swift and painless. I don't write many reviews, but for BackUp Systems I am very happy to recommend them to everyone. David.
The service and customer support are superb. The fastest 3rd party I've used for responding. The only slight issues are sometimes when searching email archives, it gives the 'Check connection to unit' error which is usually resolved on subsequent tries and when using CTRL-F on the page where you can set a password for a user to access their archive, the screen refreshes back to the home screen. You'd be one of my first choices as a backup solution for sure. Thanks, Karl
We have been using the Backup Systems managed service for around 5 years now. Over that time we have found them to be extremely helpful and responsive to our requests. They offer a true 24/7 service which we were grateful for when we had a server failure at around 2am. Within minutes they had connected up to the server and confirmed that the most recent backup had completed and this allowed us to spin up a virtual machine within 30 minutes and the users never had an inkling anything had happened. I honestly can't recommend the service enough
Fantastic Managed Service, with a solution that is more than worth the investment.
The service Backup Systems provide is like no other - no matter when I email them, I seem to get a personal response within a few minutes. The software and system is excellent, and any problems at all have been resolved incredibly quickly. I can't recommend these guys enough.
Mark and his team provide an exceptional service and we are very happy with the quality of the product. We have been using Backupsystems now for 5 years across multiple sites in the UK and we have never had any major issues (or minor ones that I can recall!). Marks team are always responsive and quick to help, even going so far as to make changes to their software to accomodate our needs and benefit their other customers. Would highly recommend to anyone serious about disaster recovery and backing up of data.
We have been customers of Backup Systems for 8 years and have had exemplary service throughout. The level of support is second to none and its friendliness and professionalism makes it a pleasure to work with. They go out of their way to meet our needs and give a sense of security and faith in our backup and disaster recovery requirements.
Backup Systems Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 49 reviews