Backup Systems Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Backup Systems Ltd
Read Backup Systems Ltd Reviews

About Backup Systems Ltd:

Backup Systems develop and manage disaster recovery solutions for the SME and Enterprise markets. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Edinburgh, Backup Systems focus exclusively on backup and data archiving.

info@backupsystems.co.uk

Communications House, 26 York Street

Tell us how Backup Systems Ltd made you happy
Technically excellent and very responsive to requests. A pleasure to deal with.
Backup Systems managed data backup service takes the pressure of IT Departments and allows IT Departments to do what they do best. The headache of incomplete backups are a thing of the past with Backup Systems. They are affordable, reliable and have excellent customer service. Sarah McNamara
We have been using Backup Systems ltd, for our backup solution for last the 8 years. We backup 22 standalone servers and it was a full time job changing tapes, now that headache has gone. Their customer service is excellent and I have found them to always be professional and helpful I can't recommend these guys enough.
We have been using Backup Systems for nearly 6 years now and the service they provide is fantastic and far superior to anything we have used in the past. Our backups are easily restored with a simple drop and drop to any location within our network by authorised personnel only. I highly recommend Backup Systems to anyone, they are experts in their field.
We have used Backup Systems for around 4 years and the service they provide is excellent. Recover of systems / data is fast and reliable and the email archive features work really well and make recovery of emails fast and efficient. The overall solution gives peace of mind and I would highly recommend Backup Systems.
Backup Systems have an excellent solution and excellent support. I have not hesitation in recommending them.
We selected Backup Systems based on coverage of their solution across our backup needs; servers, email archiving, laptops, etc. The move away from tape back-ups has reduced our administration enabling us to be more productive, while we have dramatically improved our RTO and RPO. We could also offer new and improved solutions to the business with email archiving and improved performance for our mobile laptop users.
As a part of a large company within the Pharmaceutical industry, we needed a hosted backup service which was both reliable and proactive. With backup systems we got both. Backup systems offer a great service at exceptional rates. Highly recommended.
Excellent Product and 1st class service , Answers emails within a few minutes . Drastically improved our disaster recovery ability and our file recovery time from our previous tape solution . Would not hesitate to recommend
One of the best companies I have worked with. You rarely have to tell them that something has gone wrong as they have already emailed you and most of the time already fixed it.
Have used their software for approximately 2 years now and have always found all staff to be both knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately had to test the ability to restore lost files once and was very pleasantly surprised how easy it was with so little fuss a real lifesaver and I cannot think of any reason to be without their backup.
Excellent product and service. We have been suing Backup Systems for years and have always received a very good customer service and never had any issues.
Excellent service, very helpful support department who notify you of any issues that may be stopping the backups. Also when we have a query it is dealt with immediately. Last but not least a managing director who goes out of his way to make sure his clients are happy with the service.
Have had no issues so far and we have been using them for years, there is always someone available who is polite and professional if we have questions. if there are any issues with any of the backups they contact us straightaway to inform us.
Great product with fantastic customer service. A friendly personable team always happy to help whenever called upon.
Professional and proficient, all is good so far.
Backup Systems have transformed our backup and restore capabilities. No more tapes or having to deal with ever expanding tapes libraries, reduced backup windows, no day-to-day management for staff and most important of all, no hassle. It's reliable, cost effective and out performs our previous 'enterprise grade' backup solutions in every way.
Have worked with Backups Systems now for a number of years, they are a pleasure to work with. Systems are feature rich and support is amongst the best I have ever used in my 20 years in IT.
We have been using backup systems and are now on our fourth year with this backup service which I thinks speaks volumes for the service provided. Over the four years of use we have had a number of mini disasters and the ease of use makes returning vital services simple and quick. We have also used the service to help with data management which fell out of normal working hours and the support that was on offer was very commendable. In Summary a very robust service that a business can rely on!
We have been using Backup Systems for just under two years now. The product just works and works very well. Mark and his team provide an excellent level of service. They are always very quick to respond to any queries and are always patient and helpful. We back up Windows Servers, VMWare, Linux servers and laptops. I was having problems with a number of other vendors and I was spending a large amount of my time dealing with backup issues, vendor support calls, backup system infrastructure health and restores. When we moved to Backup Systems this work load disappeared, freeing up a large amount of my time. I would not hesitate to recommend Backup Systems to anyone wanting a robust, reliable, scalable, cross platform backup solution.
Backup Systems Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 49 reviews