Backup Systems Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Backup Systems Ltd

About Backup Systems Ltd: Backup Systems develop and manage disaster recovery solutions for the SME and Enterprise markets. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Edinburgh, Backup Systems focus exclusively on backup and data archiving.

info@backupsystems.co.uk

Communications House, 26 York Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Backup Systems Ltd?

Pete Mikolajczyk
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very helpful support department who notify you of any issues that may be stopping the backups. Also when we have a query it is dealt with immediately. Last but not least a managing director who goes out of his way to make sure his clients are happy with the service.
Anthony Pink
Verified Buyer

Have had no issues so far and we have been using them for years, there is always someone available who is polite and professional if we have questions. if there are any issues with any of the backups they contact us straightaway to inform us.

Armen Seridarian
Verified Reviewer

Great product with fantastic customer service. A friendly personable team always happy to help whenever called upon.
Richard Buxton
Verified Buyer

Professional and proficient, all is good so far.
Anthony Mann
Verified Buyer

Backup Systems have transformed our backup and restore capabilities. No more tapes or having to deal with ever expanding tapes libraries, reduced backup windows, no day-to-day management for staff and most important of all, no hassle. It's reliable, cost effective and out performs our previous 'enterprise grade' backup solutions in every way.
Lee Smith
Verified Buyer

Have worked with Backups Systems now for a number of years, they are a pleasure to work with.

Systems are feature rich and support is amongst the best I have ever used in my 20 years in IT.
Billy Douglas
Verified Buyer

We have been using backup systems and are now on our fourth year with this backup service which I thinks speaks volumes for the service provided.

Over the four years of use we have had a number of mini disasters and the ease of use makes returning vital services simple and quick. We have also used the service to help with data management which fell out of normal working hours and the support that was on offer was very commendable.

In Summary a very robust service that a business can rely on!
Peter McHardy
Verified Buyer

We have been using Backup Systems for just under two years now. The product just works and works very well. Mark and his team provide an excellent level of service. They are always very quick to respond to any queries and are always patient and helpful.

We back up Windows Servers, VMWare, Linux servers and laptops. I was having problems with a number of other vendors and I was spending a large amount of my time dealing with backup issues, vendor support calls, backup system infrastructure health and restores. When we moved to Backup Systems this work load disappeared, freeing up a large amount of my time.

I would not hesitate to recommend Backup Systems to anyone wanting a robust, reliable, scalable, cross platform backup solution.
Su Dutta
Verified Buyer

Our experience of BackupSystems has been extremely positive. They have worked with us for a number of years and I have found them to always be professional, helpful and they listen to their customers. Their customer service is excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Brian Corbett
Verified Buyer

Great product and excellent service.
David Morton
Verified Buyer

We started using BackUp Systems services 2 years ago in November 2013.

The service we have received has never been anything less than excellent.

The software has met our requirements perfectly and has grown with us as we have expanded. There have never been problems trying to contact tech support and new deployments have been swift and painless.

I don't write many reviews, but for BackUp Systems I am very happy to recommend them to everyone.

David.
Karl Padayachy
Verified Buyer

The service and customer support are superb. The fastest 3rd party I've used for responding.

The only slight issues are sometimes when searching email archives, it gives the 'Check connection to unit' error which is usually resolved on subsequent tries and when using CTRL-F on the page where you can set a password for a user to access their archive, the screen refreshes back to the home screen.

You'd be one of my first choices as a backup solution for sure.

Thanks,
Karl
Chris Dunham
Verified Buyer

We have been using the Backup Systems managed service for around 5 years now. Over that time we have found them to be extremely helpful and responsive to our requests. They offer a true 24/7 service which we were grateful for when we had a server failure at around 2am. Within minutes they had connected up to the server and confirmed that the most recent backup had completed and this allowed us to spin up a virtual machine within 30 minutes and the users never had an inkling anything had happened.
I honestly can't recommend the service enough
Dean Paterson
Verified Buyer

Fantastic Managed Service, with a solution that is more than worth the investment.
Gareth Molyneux
Verified Buyer

The service Backup Systems provide is like no other - no matter when I email them, I seem to get a personal response within a few minutes. The software and system is excellent, and any problems at all have been resolved incredibly quickly. I can't recommend these guys enough.
David Hirst
Verified Reviewer

Mark and his team provide an exceptional service and we are very happy with the quality of the product. We have been using Backupsystems now for 5 years across multiple sites in the UK and we have never had any major issues (or minor ones that I can recall!).

Marks team are always responsive and quick to help, even going so far as to make changes to their software to accomodate our needs and benefit their other customers.

Would highly recommend to anyone serious about disaster recovery and backing up of data.
Michael McGonnell
Verified Reviewer

We have been customers of Backup Systems for 8 years and have had exemplary service throughout. The level of support is second to none and its friendliness and professionalism makes it a pleasure to work with.
They go out of their way to meet our needs and give a sense of security and faith in our backup and disaster recovery requirements.
Backup Systems Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews