BabySecurity Reviews

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

Live Chat

How would you rate BabySecurity ?

"Rediculously fast, good contact. Happy! Easy to use website, quick distpatch. 5 stars"
"Very helpful customer service helped me find the perfect product."
"Great shopping experience."
"Needed a car seat in an emergency, contacted customer services who helped me pick the best one and it came next day as promised. Thank you for all of your help from us all."
"Needed a car seat quickly for our new arrival coming very soon, was delivered in 2 days as promised on their site, great value and service!"
"Item was out of stock but an alternative was sent next working day at no extra cost, customer service was fantastic!"
"Chicco Next2Me came promptly and as described on the website. I paid extra for next working day delivery and it came next morning as promised."
"Lovely product thank you."
"Best price online, easy to purchase."
"Very quick delivery thank you."
"Purchased a car seat which unfortunately was out of stock, I was instantly contacted by their customer services who informed me that they were desperately speaking with a supplier to arrange this for me although their hands were tired. In the end they kindly walked me through picking an alternative, better still it was shipped to me next day delivery. The best customer service I have received in a long time."
"Nice item, very happy with service."
"Loved the car seat cover, quick delivery too!"
"Lovely website, easy to use and item shipped quickly with DPD."
"Ordered a breathing monitor at lunchtime on Wednesday and the item came next day! Monitor very easy to set up in crib."
"Order arrived in good condition and very quickly. A++"
"Ordered pet stairgate which was advertised in stock and they took the money out of my credit card. I also paid £5.99 extra for next day delivery. I then received an email telling me it was out of stock but expected to be back in stock at the end of the week or early the following week. I contacted them the following week and they said it would be dispatched within 48 hours. 2 weeks later I am still waiting. Do not touch them with a bargepole"
"Order arrived quickly. Will use again."
"Order arrived quickly. Will use again."
"Fantastic service! Was quoted 2-3 days shipping and got it next day! Website was very easy to use and user friendly! Would highly recommend!"
BabySecurity is rated 4.41 based on 22 reviews