BabySecurity Reviews

Langtoft

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate BabySecurity ?

"Chicco Next2Me came promptly and as described on the website. I paid extra for next working day delivery and it came next morning as promised."
"Lovely product thank you."
"Best price online, easy to purchase."
"Very quick delivery thank you."
"Purchased a car seat which unfortunately was out of stock, I was instantly contacted by their customer services who informed me that they were desperately speaking with a supplier to arrange this for me although their hands were tired. In the end they kindly walked me through picking an alternative, better still it was shipped to me next day delivery. The best customer service I have received in a long time."
"Nice item, very happy with service."
"Loved the car seat cover, quick delivery too!"
"Lovely website, easy to use and item shipped quickly with DPD."
"Ordered a breathing monitor at lunchtime on Wednesday and the item came next day! Monitor very easy to set up in crib."
"Order arrived in good condition and very quickly. A++"
"Ordered pet stairgate which was advertised in stock and they took the money out of my credit card. I also paid £5.99 extra for next day delivery. I then received an email telling me it was out of stock but expected to be back in stock at the end of the week or early the following week. I contacted them the following week and they said it would be dispatched within 48 hours. 2 weeks later I am still waiting. Do not touch them with a bargepole"
"Order arrived quickly. Will use again."
"Order arrived quickly. Will use again."
"Fantastic service! Was quoted 2-3 days shipping and got it next day! Website was very easy to use and user friendly! Would highly recommend!"
"Babysecurity.co.uk is not a reputable site and they advertise stock they do not have in stock. Babysecurity.co.uk are poor communicators and i would avoid Babysecurity.co.uk at all costs! I read the bad reviews of Babysecurity.co.uk online and took a chance ordering and it was a huge mistake! Avoid Babysecurity.co.uk at all costs, don’t make the same mistake i did!"
"This is a very old-fashioned retailer, in a time where most e-commerce functions on free returns for optimal customer service, Baby Security made it so hard for me to return a baby crib that I did not want. Not only they expect you to pay for the return, but they reserve the right to take money off your refund amount for random reasons such as if the box it comes back in has brown tape on it, not transparent tape (!!!). I am so uncomfortable with BabySecurity and I won't be using them again. All their products are also available elsewhere online, and hassle-free."
BabySecurity is rated 4.19 based on 16 reviews