BabySecurity Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BabySecurity
02AM
2AM

About BabySecurity: BabySecurity.co.uk online baby shop was established in 2004 specialising in Baby and Toddler Safety Products. Free Next Day for UK orders over £50 and ship to all EU and most international territories.

info@babysecurity.co.uk

Unit 24b
King St. Ind. Estate
Langtoft

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how BabySecurity made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I would like to make a complaint about a recent order and they way I have been spoken to by someone at your head office. I am utterly appalled! So I came across your company at the baby show. I had never heard of you before. We were interested in the Chico Magic ''Bundle 1'' it was £239 and come with two sheets and a night light. I am currently 9 months pregnant and we fixed our chico last night, only to find no night light or sheets. I called head office at 10.44am today 07/12/18, phone was answered by a Female. I explained what had happened and she advised that apparently I didn't tick the box for the bundle. Ok fair enough, however I explained that why would I pay the same price and not want the bundle? She was SO rude, her tone was patronizing and condescending. I expected a gesture of goodwill given that there was no price difference. To which she sniggered as if i was saying something so outrageous. For the same price I should have received x2 sheets and a night light. Over a tick box I shouldn't have been treated this way. Out of principle I said, I feel like returning the item as I do not feel this is acceptable, to which she again sniggered as if she couldn't care less. She was like 'fine, but you will have to pay £15 to return'. So she would rather loose out on £239 than provide someone with good customer service and honor them with the original offer that attracted me to your company in the first place. I am 9months pregnant and I do not expect to be treated this way or spoken to SO rudely. I have many pregnant friends at the moment and will be deterring them from buying from a company like Baby Security, who have no value for their customers or any intentions on helping them with any issues. Please advise how I can return this item, I would rather pay £15 to return than give my money to a company who has no value for their customers and at 9months pregnant I should not have been spoken to in this manner. Absolutely disgusting behavior. Your staff need retraining on customer service. Anyone reading this, steer clear. They will give you the sales talk to make you buy but if you have problems you are greeting by rude, undermanned and untrained staff."
Are you BabySecurity? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback BabySecurity receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Got a discount using their promoted codes, so got an even better price! Will shop again!"
"Rediculously fast, good contact. Happy! Easy to use website, quick distpatch. 5 stars"
"Very helpful customer service helped me find the perfect product."
"Great shopping experience."
"Needed a car seat in an emergency, contacted customer services who helped me pick the best one and it came next day as promised. Thank you for all of your help from us all."
"Needed a car seat quickly for our new arrival coming very soon, was delivered in 2 days as promised on their site, great value and service!"
"Item was out of stock but an alternative was sent next working day at no extra cost, customer service was fantastic!"
"Chicco Next2Me came promptly and as described on the website. I paid extra for next working day delivery and it came next morning as promised."
"Lovely product thank you."
"Best price online, easy to purchase."
"Very quick delivery thank you."
"Purchased a car seat which unfortunately was out of stock, I was instantly contacted by their customer services who informed me that they were desperately speaking with a supplier to arrange this for me although their hands were tired. In the end they kindly walked me through picking an alternative, better still it was shipped to me next day delivery. The best customer service I have received in a long time."
"Nice item, very happy with service."
"Loved the car seat cover, quick delivery too!"
"Lovely website, easy to use and item shipped quickly with DPD."
"Ordered a breathing monitor at lunchtime on Wednesday and the item came next day! Monitor very easy to set up in crib."
"Order arrived in good condition and very quickly. A++"
"Ordered pet stairgate which was advertised in stock and they took the money out of my credit card. I also paid £5.99 extra for next day delivery. I then received an email telling me it was out of stock but expected to be back in stock at the end of the week or early the following week. I contacted them the following week and they said it would be dispatched within 48 hours. 2 weeks later I am still waiting. Do not touch them with a bargepole"
"Order arrived quickly. Will use again."
BabySecurity is rated 4.29 based on 24 reviews