Baby Ball Pit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Ball Pit
Read Baby Ball Pit  Reviews
Brilliant ball pit
Great quality ball pit, gorgeous colours and very neat and compact for any room. Would definitely recommend!
Amazing customer service!! I accidentally ordered the wrong colour ball pit for my son and they sent me out a new cover in the colour I wanted free of charge and all before Christmas. So glad we bought from here!
My nine month old grandson absolutely loves it.
great item and delived really quick
really pleased thank you
Delivery ✅ quality ✅ aesthetically pleasing ✅
Just what was expected excellent customer service with quick delivery will be lovely Christmas present for grandchild
Lovely ball pit, perfect for my very active 10month old girl. It’s soft but sturdy and very good quality. She spends a long time playing in it at a time, we both love it!
Baby Ball Pit  5 star review on 9th November 2018
Love it! Colours are all fab and arrived super quick! Thank you!
Great quality ball pit - our daughter loves it!
Excellent service
Very happy with my purchase
Only just got it looks great
It’s very nice to look at for me haha and my son gets enjoyment out of it and it’s nice and soft for him to.
Excellent product and excellent service
Great ball pit - lovely and soft and great colours
We haven’t opened our ball pit yet as it’s for his first Christmas as a main present. But it looks fab! And quick delivery to x
Amazing quality! Came less than 24 hours after my order was placed which was great to! My son is over the moon.
Love love love this ball pit. Whats more so does my grandson, it looks better in person and dosent take up to much room. Delivery was quick and smooth, definitely would recommend
Absolutely gorgeous first birthday present 💝
Baby Ball Pit  5 star review on 10th September 2018