Baby Ball Pit Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Baby Ball Pit
"Absolutely gorgeous first birthday present 💝"
"Arrived outside of the two days timescale given on the website, and the box was damaged. Through the holes in the box you could see straight through to the pink fabric of the ball pit. There were some marks on the fabric where dust/dirt had gone through the holes in the box. Probably should be packaged in some plastic wrapping inside the box. The ball pit itself isn’t as sturdy as we expected. Other than that it does look quite nice."
"Great ball pit and looks aesthetically pleasing. Good value for money. Only criticism is the walls of the pit are quite flimsy, I had a 1 year old lean back on the walls whilst playing in the pit and it flipped back and he fell out and hit his head on the floor. Didn’t do this though when my 4 month old leans back on it but she’s probably a lot lighter and less strong."
"I love the ball pit. It’s a great size and my baby just loves playing in it. I love the fact it looks so elegant compared to other varieties of ball pools which means it has stayed in our living room instead of the nursery as planned. Also love the pit material- I’m a bit fed up of all baby toys being brightly coloured and plastic- so nice to have something a bit different."
"Lovely item!!"
"Brilliant. Arrived next day. Well packaged and received tracking for the order the same day I placed it. 10/10."
"Very quick delievwru amazing product my baby boy love it x"
"There are lots of Ball Pits out there but these Ball Pits are fashionable and good quality, don’t mind spending some extra money to get what you want!"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and a fabulous ball pit."
"Great ball pit for our little boy’s play room, he loves it!! A bit pricey but good quality and much better that any other ball pits I’d seen."
"My husband and I bought this Ball Pit for our son's 1st birthday and he LOVES it! It went down really well at his birthday party as well, where all his little baby friends had a go in it. Highly recommended."
"Gorgeous ball pit and balls. Perfect for any home ! We love it!"
"Absolutely love our ball pit! Highly recommend using this company, fast delivery! Thank you."
"Excellent product and service. We are delighted with the ball pit, lovely quality, my daughter loves it. Delivery was fast and the communication we had was excellent. Thank you"
"Amazing ball pit and balls. Great quality just very very slow delivery :("
"My baby loves the ball pit, and I love how soft the ball pit is and is very comfy for her to sit in. I would definitely recommend it to friends. My 6 month old also likes to hide in the ball pit."
"Item arrived quickly, ball pit looks great can’t wait for my daughter to use. Would highly recommend"
"Grandson loved it his first birthday present"
"Could of been packaged better considering the box wasnt big enough it came bent!"
Baby Ball Pit is rated 4.68 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!