Baby Ball Pit Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Baby Ball Pit
Emma Shelton
"Lovely ball pit, perfect for my very active 10month old girl. It’s soft but sturdy and very good quality. She spends a long time playing in it at a time, we both love it!"
Suzie Mercer
"Absolutely gorgeous first birthday present 💝"
Tara Worthington
"Great ball pit and looks aesthetically pleasing. Good value for money. Only criticism is the walls of the pit are quite flimsy, I had a 1 year old lean back on the walls whilst playing in the pit and it flipped back and he fell out and hit his head on the floor. Didn’t do this though when my 4 month old leans back on it but she’s probably a lot lighter and less strong."
"The product is good. However , the company itself did not fill up to my expectations. I ordered it trusting that the delivery would get here 48 hours after as it sais on the webpage. After three days I did not get any news from any status of the delivery so I wrote to them ( twice ) and never got a reply."
"My nine month old grandson absolutely loves it."
"The ball pit itself is great. However, I didn’t get the ball colours I ordered and the company are very slow at replying to emails. So overall it’s not a very good customer experience..."
"great item and delived really quick really pleased thank you"
"Delivery ✅ quality ✅ aesthetically pleasing ✅"
"Just what was expected excellent customer service with quick delivery will be lovely Christmas present for grandchild"
"Love it! Colours are all fab and arrived super quick! Thank you!"
"Great quality ball pit - our daughter loves it!"
"Excellent service"
"Really disappointed. Ordered for a clients party/christening gift and it took over 6 working days to arrive... it didn’t arrive in time even though it stated it would take two working days to get here. I’m a new business and basically felt so obligated that I’d let her down her as her 2 year old had nothing to play with ~ I ended up doing it for free. So not only have I lost out on money, she will probably not be recommending me anytime soon! Website needs to be updated if stock isn’t in warehouse."
"Very happy with my purchase"
"Only just got it looks great"
"It’s very nice to look at for me haha and my son gets enjoyment out of it and it’s nice and soft for him to."
"The ball pit was sent in a box much to small for the item, it arrived bent out of shape and no matter how i try i cannot get it into shape therefore the bottom doesnt fit correctly and looks very poor quality instead of the impressive looking ball pit in the illustration, i was embarrassed to give it as a gift"
"Excellent product and excellent service"
"Great ball pit - lovely and soft and great colours"
"We haven’t opened our ball pit yet as it’s for his first Christmas as a main present. But it looks fab! And quick delivery to x"
"Initially the service was not too great. The last two orders I placed were much better. Communication is poor. I never receive any information regarding delivery date to pass on to my customers. Balls should also be available to order through your website."
"Amazing quality! Came less than 24 hours after my order was placed which was great to! My son is over the moon."
Baby Ball Pit is rated 4.48 based on 40 reviews