Baby Ball Pit Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Baby Ball Pit
Emma Shelton
"Lovely ball pit, perfect for my very active 10month old girl. It’s soft but sturdy and very good quality. She spends a long time playing in it at a time, we both love it!"
Suzie Mercer
"Absolutely gorgeous first birthday present 💝"
Tara Worthington
"Great ball pit and looks aesthetically pleasing. Good value for money. Only criticism is the walls of the pit are quite flimsy, I had a 1 year old lean back on the walls whilst playing in the pit and it flipped back and he fell out and hit his head on the floor. Didn’t do this though when my 4 month old leans back on it but she’s probably a lot lighter and less strong."
"Love it! Colours are all fab and arrived super quick! Thank you!"
"Great quality ball pit - our daughter loves it!"
"Excellent service"
"Really disappointed. Ordered for a clients party/christening gift and it took over 6 working days to arrive... it didn’t arrive in time even though it stated it would take two working days to get here. I’m a new business and basically felt so obligated that I’d let her down her as her 2 year old had nothing to play with ~ I ended up doing it for free. So not only have I lost out on money, she will probably not be recommending me anytime soon! Website needs to be updated if stock isn’t in warehouse."
"Very happy with my purchase"
"Only just got it looks great"
"It’s very nice to look at for me haha and my son gets enjoyment out of it and it’s nice and soft for him to."
"The ball pit was sent in a box much to small for the item, it arrived bent out of shape and no matter how i try i cannot get it into shape therefore the bottom doesnt fit correctly and looks very poor quality instead of the impressive looking ball pit in the illustration, i was embarrassed to give it as a gift"
"Excellent product and excellent service"
"Great ball pit - lovely and soft and great colours"
"We haven’t opened our ball pit yet as it’s for his first Christmas as a main present. But it looks fab! And quick delivery to x"
"Initially the service was not too great. The last two orders I placed were much better. Communication is poor. I never receive any information regarding delivery date to pass on to my customers. Balls should also be available to order through your website."
"Amazing quality! Came less than 24 hours after my order was placed which was great to! My son is over the moon."
"Love love love this ball pit. Whats more so does my grandson, it looks better in person and dosent take up to much room. Delivery was quick and smooth, definitely would recommend"
"Absolutely gorgeous first birthday present 💝"
"Arrived outside of the two days timescale given on the website, and the box was damaged. Through the holes in the box you could see straight through to the pink fabric of the ball pit. There were some marks on the fabric where dust/dirt had gone through the holes in the box. Probably should be packaged in some plastic wrapping inside the box. The ball pit itself isn’t as sturdy as we expected. Other than that it does look quite nice."
"I love the ball pit. It’s a great size and my baby just loves playing in it. I love the fact it looks so elegant compared to other varieties of ball pools which means it has stayed in our living room instead of the nursery as planned. Also love the pit material- I’m a bit fed up of all baby toys being brightly coloured and plastic- so nice to have something a bit different."
"Lovely item!!"