Baby Ball Pit Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Baby Ball Pit
"Great quality ball pit, gorgeous colours and very neat and compact for any room. Would definitely recommend!"
"Amazing customer service!! I accidentally ordered the wrong colour ball pit for my son and they sent me out a new cover in the colour I wanted free of charge and all before Christmas. So glad we bought from here!"
"The product is good. However , the company itself did not fill up to my expectations. I ordered it trusting that the delivery would get here 48 hours after as it sais on the webpage. After three days I did not get any news from any status of the delivery so I wrote to them ( twice ) and never got a reply."
"My nine month old grandson absolutely loves it."
"The ball pit itself is great. However, I didn’t get the ball colours I ordered and the company are very slow at replying to emails. So overall it’s not a very good customer experience..."
"great item and delived really quick really pleased thank you"
"Delivery ✅ quality ✅ aesthetically pleasing ✅"
"Just what was expected excellent customer service with quick delivery will be lovely Christmas present for grandchild"
"Lovely ball pit, perfect for my very active 10month old girl. It’s soft but sturdy and very good quality. She spends a long time playing in it at a time, we both love it!"
"Love it! Colours are all fab and arrived super quick! Thank you!"
"Great quality ball pit - our daughter loves it!"
"Excellent service"
"Really disappointed. Ordered for a clients party/christening gift and it took over 6 working days to arrive... it didn’t arrive in time even though it stated it would take two working days to get here. I’m a new business and basically felt so obligated that I’d let her down her as her 2 year old had nothing to play with ~ I ended up doing it for free. So not only have I lost out on money, she will probably not be recommending me anytime soon! Website needs to be updated if stock isn’t in warehouse."
"Very happy with my purchase"
"Only just got it looks great"
"It’s very nice to look at for me haha and my son gets enjoyment out of it and it’s nice and soft for him to."
"The ball pit was sent in a box much to small for the item, it arrived bent out of shape and no matter how i try i cannot get it into shape therefore the bottom doesnt fit correctly and looks very poor quality instead of the impressive looking ball pit in the illustration, i was embarrassed to give it as a gift"
"Excellent product and excellent service"
"Great ball pit - lovely and soft and great colours"
"We haven’t opened our ball pit yet as it’s for his first Christmas as a main present. But it looks fab! And quick delivery to x"
Baby Ball Pit is rated 4.50 based on 42 reviews