Baby Ball Pit Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Baby Ball Pit
Charlotte Bellotti
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delievwru amazing product my baby boy love it x"
"There are lots of Ball Pits out there but these Ball Pits are fashionable and good quality, don’t mind spending some extra money to get what you want!"
Annabel McCormack
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quick delivery and a fabulous ball pit."
Tiffany Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great ball pit for our little boy’s play room, he loves it!! A bit pricey but good quality and much better that any other ball pits I’d seen."
Ruth Taylor
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I bought this Ball Pit for our son's 1st birthday and he LOVES it! It went down really well at his birthday party as well, where all his little baby friends had a go in it. Highly recommended."
Louise Harris
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous ball pit and balls. Perfect for any home ! We love it!"
Alice Taflan
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love our ball pit! Highly recommend using this company, fast delivery! Thank you."
Sarah Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service. We are delighted with the ball pit, lovely quality, my daughter loves it. Delivery was fast and the communication we had was excellent. Thank you"
Rachel Loftus
Verified Buyer
"Amazing ball pit and balls. Great quality just very very slow delivery :("
Turan Davidson
Verified Buyer
"My baby loves the ball pit, and I love how soft the ball pit is and is very comfy for her to sit in. I would definitely recommend it to friends. My 6 month old also likes to hide in the ball pit."
Ruth Mcmahon
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived quickly, ball pit looks great can’t wait for my daughter to use. Would highly recommend"
"Grandson loved it his first birthday present"
"Could of been packaged better considering the box wasnt big enough it came bent!"
Baby Ball Pit is rated 4.77 based on 13 reviews