Baby Swimming Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Swimming Shop
Read Baby Swimming Shop Reviews

About Baby Swimming Shop:

The Baby Swimming Shop is the UK’s go-to online store for baby and child swimwear and accessories.

We cater for newborn babies right the way through to 11-year-old children.

Stocking only the world’s most reputable brands, we sell premium products at the most competitive prices.

Customers love our user-friendly website and reliable service. We also conveniently deliver straight to your door.

With over 10 years experience in the swimming industry and as parents ourselves, Baby Swimming Shop not only aims to provide the best possible retail experience, but is also on hand to provide baby and child swimming advice and assistance – making your life that little bit easier!

Tell us how Baby Swimming Shop made you happy
Terrible, placed 2 orders 10 daysa go.

0 communication with them, fake phone number, didnt answering my emails.

I've contacted PayPal and this way I took my money back. 120 GPB in total

Very bad experience here.
Really happy with this online store, previously bought my son a swim suit and accessories from here and was really impressed at the quality! After having my daughter 2 years later have also purchased her swim suits
From here, good range of products and fast delivery 🚚
Really happy with the items i ordered. Exactly what i was looking for, friendly & happy to help team. Defiantly be ordering in the future!
Easy to order and delivered as promised.
DON'T ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! They took a week to ship just some of my order. I had no update from them. I tried contacting them multiple times on the phone after four days and only got an answering machine. Left messages which weren't returned and only got some flimsy email from them after 5 days saying that some of the items had shipped.

These items didn't arrive in time for our holiday (six days after ordering) so had to go buy from somewhere else.
Received only 1 item. And sent email for tracking my item. Still no reply. And you asking me about service with out completing order
Item ordered which did not arrive. Contacted via email and phone repeatedly with no response - answer machine each time. Item which was needed for holiday refunded with no response/explanation.
We are really sorry that our service did not reach the level we aim for on this occasion.

I had understood that we had contacted you to explain that the item that you ordered was out of stock and that we had had a delay in delivery of new products given the high winds last week. You had explained that you had required the item for your holiday next week and we have confirmed back to you that we would be unable to guarantee delivery and therefore we have refunded you in full.

Once again, we do apologise for the inconvenience caused. This is not the level of service that we strive to deliver.
Speedy fast delivery and the fit was great even though my little one is slightly on the small size, I still felt the fit was appropriate for her age.
I ordered a wetsuit for my baby and it came very quickly. The sizing it perfect and I can't wait to get my little one in the water with it!
This swimsuit is great for my 2 year old as he able to be more independent in the water. It's great
fully satisfied
Great products and came quickly. My granddaughter will look great in the pool!
The customer service was fantastic. Constant email updates on my item. Arrived within a few days of order.
The product was more than satisfactory ,could not fault the service and product thankyouvwry much well recomensnded
Item arrived very quickly and well packaged. Very happy and will be buying from here again
Fab product my little girl is so comfortable in her new swimming jacket it's really COOL!!!
Your company was the only one that had the correct size I needed for my grand daughter. She wore out the same suit and nothing else would do. Fantastic product for learning to swim. Just remove the foam pads as needed and as kids get to be a stronger swimmer. Was a little nervous ordering from overseas mostly due to my age and I needed it right away.
I e-mailed a few questions and Andrew answered me back immediately. Shipping was quite fast (8days) from the UK.. Tracking was perfect. I have a VERY happy little girl with her new suit. Wouldn't hesitate to order again and encourage others to do so also. Thanks a bunch. Christine R.
Ordering was quick & simple. I received progress emails so I knew what was happening with my order & parcel was delivered within the time specified.
No complaints. My item came very quickly and I was especially happy as it was the only place that had the colour I wanted for cheaper! Can't get better than that!
The order process was easy. The quality of the product was excellent with the sizing accurate.
Baby Swimming Shop is rated 4.59 based on 79 reviews