Baby Swimming Shop Reviews

73 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The Baby Swimming Shop is the UK’s go-to online store for baby and child swimwear and accessories.

We cater for newborn babies right the way through to 11-year-old children.

Stocking only the world’s most reputable brands, we sell premium products at the most competitive prices.

Customers love our user-friendly website and reliable service. We also conveniently deliver straight to your door.

With over 10 years experience in the swimming industry and as parents ourselves, Baby Swimming Shop not only aims to provide the best possible retail experience, but is also on hand to provide baby and child swimming advice and assistance – making your life that little bit easier!

How would you rate Baby Swimming Shop?

Katy F
Katy F
Verified Buyer

The swimsuits we received were fantastic and the fact they offer UV protection is even better. We are actually going to be using them again tomorrow when we go to the beach! Excellent customer service too, always good to know!
Claire P
Claire P
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Had a couple of queries before I placed my order that were dealt with quickly & concisely. My lovely sun safe swimwear arrived within a couple of days. I will be back.
Othello H
Othello H
Verified Buyer

great, quick service, and the product is wonderful. My 19 month old son wants to copy his older sister (who also owns a float konfidence suit!) and not cling onto me anymore! The suit means I can swim at the same time as guiding/ holding him- which is a luxury! I've seen some other lovely products I'm interested in when our new baby arrives too!
Unverified Reviewer

Item ordered which did not arrive. Contacted via email and phone repeatedly with no response - answer machine each time. Item which was needed for holiday refunded with no response/explanation.
We are really sorry that our service did not reach the level we aim for on this occasion.

I had understood that we had contacted you to explain that the item that you ordered was out of stock and that we had had a delay in delivery of new products given the high winds last week. You had explained that you had required the item for your holiday next week and we have confirmed back to you that we would be unable to guarantee delivery and therefore we have refunded you in full.

Once again, we do apologise for the inconvenience caused. This is not the level of service that we strive to deliver.
Kirsty R
Verified Buyer

Speedy fast delivery and the fit was great even though my little one is slightly on the small size, I still felt the fit was appropriate for her age.
Verified Buyer

I ordered a wetsuit for my baby and it came very quickly. The sizing it perfect and I can't wait to get my little one in the water with it!
Verified Buyer

This swimsuit is great for my 2 year old as he able to be more independent in the water. It's great
Jaroslava R

fully satisfied
Verified Buyer

Great products and came quickly. My granddaughter will look great in the pool!
Ms V
Verified Buyer

The customer service was fantastic. Constant email updates on my item. Arrived within a few days of order.
Heather F
Verified Buyer

The product was more than satisfactory ,could not fault the service and product thankyouvwry much well recomensnded
Verified Buyer

Item arrived very quickly and well packaged. Very happy and will be buying from here again
Samantha S
Verified Buyer

Fab product my little girl is so comfortable in her new swimming jacket it's really COOL!!!
Christine R
Verified Buyer

Your company was the only one that had the correct size I needed for my grand daughter. She wore out the same suit and nothing else would do. Fantastic product for learning to swim. Just remove the foam pads as needed and as kids get to be a stronger swimmer. Was a little nervous ordering from overseas mostly due to my age and I needed it right away.
I e-mailed a few questions and Andrew answered me back immediately. Shipping was quite fast (8days) from the UK.. Tracking was perfect. I have a VERY happy little girl with her new suit. Wouldn't hesitate to order again and encourage others to do so also. Thanks a bunch. Christine R.
Charlotte R
Verified Buyer

Ordering was quick & simple. I received progress emails so I knew what was happening with my order & parcel was delivered within the time specified.
Simone B
Verified Buyer

No complaints. My item came very quickly and I was especially happy as it was the only place that had the colour I wanted for cheaper! Can't get better than that!
Elaine F
Verified Buyer

The order process was easy. The quality of the product was excellent with the sizing accurate.
Gabriela N
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I buy from them and I definitely will buy again. Fast delivery and good quality products they have!
Samantha K
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the items received and the time they were delivered in.
Also had no issues when returning an item because I had ordered the wrong size.

I'd recommend :)
Nadia K
Verified Buyer

My 3yo son loves his new float suit! I'd highly recommend this to parents of nearly-there swimmers. He's been a bit unsure about jumping into the pool and going under, but this seems to have boosted his confidence immensely! Much appreciated.
Denise W
Verified Buyer

Good service,item arrived very quickly.Top quality item,very pleased.
Winifred D
Verified Buyer

Quick service and garments look good quality.
Margaret G
Verified Buyer

I have bought this for my grand daughter as requested for Christmas. It looks and feels excellent and seems to be very good quality. I can't comment on sizing as I haven't given it to her yet! Am happy to review it again after Christmas.
Baby Swimming Shop is rated 4.73 based on 73 reviews