BabySecurity Reviews

of reviewers recommend BabySecurity
Read BabySecurity Reviews

About BabySecurity:

We are committed to helping parents find the best products for the newborn baby or infant. We do this by having clear lines of communication via email, Live Chat and Telephone. Our staff are knowledgeable, courteous and always willing to give advice.

+44 1778 561086

BabySecurity 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Nishel
BabySecurity 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Danielle
So far not great, order placed on 26th August, text and email received confirming the order. Tuesday 31st August received a text advising that order had been picked and was awaiting dispatch. Nothing since and item still not received. When ordering there was no indication of expected delivery other than “delivery as soon as possible” and to date have still not received any indication of when to expect the item to arrive.
Poor, no response to email requesting help with broken product.
The service was acceptable from baby security.
your page stated free delivery. when I paid you charged me £14 99 for delivery. not happy
Hi John, thank you for your review. The £14.99 charge you paid for delivery is the charge to ship to Northern Ireland, the details are on this link https://www.babysecurity.co.uk/international-shipping/ If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, BabySecurity
One of the screws doesn’t screw in properly so is easily removed by baby. I’ve sent two emails regarding this fault and I have yet to receive a response
Why did I have to fill in the payment programme three times? I will now have to check that you have not taken the money three times.
Hi Ruth, thank you for leaving a review. We're really glad we've been able to speak to you since and resolve the issue. We hope to see you again. BabySecurity
I ordered my item next day delivery and it came 2 days later.
Well I requested a return but they ignoring my emails!! I still waiting for they reply.
Hi Nic, thank you for your review. We're really sorry you've experienced issues whilst shopping with us. Our Customer Service team has contacted you and we hope to resolve your issue as soon as possible. BabySecurity
Forgot my order. Had to ring up and try to find order. Was dispatched the next day.
Paid for next day delivery, so waited in the whole day, and it didn't turn up. Wasted a day
I paid for next day delivery... it never arrived the next day. I asked for it to be left in shed. I phone customer service who said this was not there responsibility as they had despatched this. It arrived eventually and was left on my doorstep. How can their courier service not be the companies responsibility???
Definetly recommend to anyone. Perfect for my tiny prem baby.
Ordered a Dr Browns set with steriliser and bottles. Ordered the blue set as advertised on the site, was out of stock but posted out the following week. When it arrived it wasn’t the blue set it was the green. When I emailed them to tell them they explained they didn’t do the blue one and the image was for sale purposes. Which was not what I wanted.
Excellent order process and delivery. However the product was different from what I ordered. I ordered the 3piece modular Boppy pillow and I received the single piece Boppy pillow which I cannot separate in three parts to make it more confortable. Quite disappointed.
Despite placing an expedited order with next day delivery on what was an “in stock” item received an email to say they could not send order as they were awaiting stock. Bit of a waste of everyone’s time.
Ordered twice from here and both times the stuff hadnt been in stock but they have taken my payment and informed me afterwards that they are having trouble getting hold of the product. Not good enough by far!
Same issue as a few people on here regarding items being out of stock but not being informed. Messaged customer services after 5 working days of placing my order (2-3 days delivery) Was then told one item was out of stock (apparently they emailed, I didn’t receive one) Eventually got a refund for the missing item and my other things were sent out. Wouldn’t use again
Ordered a stair gate to then receive a message to say it was on pre order till the 9th July and would be delivered after that. This should of been on the add itself !! 2 stars as refunded straight away.
Ordered this item on a Friday Morning - free delivery was 3-5 days, next one down offered Expediated (1 DAY) Mon-Sat £3.99 so i selected this one expecting my item on the Saturday as it says "Mon-Sat", i waited in all day no delivery, i messaged on monday to be told this is 1 WORKING DAY delivery....but it DOESNT SAY THAT! apparently it is HIDDEN IN THE T&Cs so i expected my item on Monday, waited in all day, no text no delivery, again Tuesday no text no delivery, Wednesday, NO TEXT item delivered at 2.30 in the afternoon all they have offered is a £3.99 refund for the delivery which when i checked i had not yet received. Apparently its DPD's Fault as they sent the gate all over the country but Baby Security thought i should be the one to chase this up with them as after it left their Warehouse it was no longer their responsibility.
Order delayed. After ordering and paying for a item in stock paying for next day delivery. Items did not show so I call them to be told it out of stock and will be another week. Should say on website if stock is low not allow people to buy when it's not. After being told another date this came an went an again I had to contact the as they didn't bother to tell me. Another date was given an guess what no delivery. Finaly my item came 13 days late. No phone calls of baby security to keep me updated threw out instead I HaD to phone Dailey to find out what was happening. Great prices but shocking customer service
BabySecurity is rated 4.55 based on 1,265 reviews