Baby Roots Reviews

+447834378754

angelababyroots@gmail.com

croft farm, MAIN STREET, wighill, ls24 8bq

Tell us how Baby Roots made you happy

"My cousin had a baby boy in mid-June and his name is Rowan. I googled 'buy rowan tree' and found my way to Baby Roots. Once I'd placed my order, Angela got in touch to confirm a few details. She was friendly and professional, and I felt confident everything would go to plan. Sure enough, the tree was delivered promptly and my cousin was delighted with the gift. If you're thinking of gifting a tree, I highly recommend Baby Roots :-)"
"The communication with Angela was great and the tree arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended!"
"Beautifully presented, lovely people, great service. :)"
"Great communication by Angela. Lovely gift received promptly. Would highly recommend baby roots if you are looking for a special gift!"
"The best gift you can choose for you loved ones any for the Planet! Thanks Angela for excellent service!"
"Lovely gift, quick delivery & prompt, helpful customer service. Will use again & definitely recommend!"
Baby Roots is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access