Baby Nails Reviews

mrs Danielle Amzaleg
Baby Nails  5 star review on 16th September 2018
Lady V Walton
More Photos & Videos
Worked well and didn’t upset baby
Super clever and cute little tool to have!
Excellent product, very easy to use and great price
Fits the thumb well, generally easier than a regular mini emery board and definitely easier and less stressful than clippers/scissors! Due to the curved shape, the sticky file unattached after a week or so but plenty of replacements!
Really good idea and safe to use on baby nails
I got these for my sister as I used them on my lo and she agrees they are amazing and so much safer than using nail clippers
Fits perfectly on thumb easy to use and baby seems to enjoy having his nails done!!
Received product promptly and exactly as described can’t wait to use them
Good product makes doing my baby’s nail less challenging
Must-have in the hospital bag, my son was born with really long sharp nails.

Would make a good baby shower present.
Highly recommended love using it on my newborn she doesn't feel a thing when I am doing them
Could just as well use normal emery boards. The glue isn’t very good, so the emery board came off after 1 use.
Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you did not get on with our product. It's important to stick the file firmly to the Thumble in the centre and on the edges. It's also important to ensure that you do not catch the lip around the edge of the nailfile placement area on the Thumble as it can cause an air gap and the nailfile will lift quicker. Please do not touch the adhesive with your fingers as the natural oils on your fingers can affect the adhesive. Once this has happened, it's better to just start with a new nailfile.

If you are still having problems please email customerservice@baby-nails.co.uk and we can offer further advice or a refund, we wouldn;t want to leave a customer unhappy with their purchase :)

Kind Regards

Baby Nails Rebecca (Inventor)
Fantastic product I have twins and it just makes it so much easier to get nails done.
Keeping the thumble to give to my son and daughter in law when they have their baby in September. I remember how nasty sharp little baby nails can be and think this looks like a great idea!
The thumble is really big and my thumb just slips out of it.
Great little gadget just wish the adhesive was a bit more sticky
Best product I’ve found that works for my baby’s nails. Very Fast Delivery Had them within a couple days, will definitely be buying again
This product is fantastic; I only wish I had it with my first to save all the drama. I’ve always been terrified of using nail clippers so this is perfect for both myself and newborn,
Order arrived very quickly, simple product and easy to use, baby isn’t born yet so can’t say how well it works but looks like it should do exactly what it says on the tin!
Love these files.. far to scared to cut her nails when I was gifted these at my baby shower I was over the moon.. have now repurchased a refill for under 6 months and the files for over 6 months.. would always recommend or buy as present for someone.
Baby Nails is rated 4.76 based on 737 reviews