Baby Nails Reviews

mrs Danielle Amzaleg
Baby Nails  5 star review on 16th September 2018
Lady V Walton
More Photos & Videos
Brilliant invention! Easy to use, neat handy packaging and quick delivery! Would highly recommend!
Excellent product, safe and easy to use on my newborn. Would absolutely recommend!
Such a great product deffinitley a must have item.
Love the nail scissors, I’m not scared of hurting my baby. The file is great but the glue isn’t very strong to keep the file on the curve
This product....i have no words...absolutely fantastic!!! No more sharp nails!!!
Amazing product and fantastic customer service. A must have for your baby caddy!
Very good service and quick delivery, ready for my new grandchild arrival πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ’—
V good service, product arrived v quickly and looks great . Baby not due just yet so can't review use but looking forward to using them! Thank you!
It’s a fantastic concept but it didn’t work for us. All it did was split his nails and cause them to have jagged edges and the more I filed the worse they got. I’ll stick to using nail clippers!
Hi,

Thankyou for saying it's a fantastic concept :)

We're sorry to hear that you did not get on with our product. Are you filing in one direction at a time? If you file in a sawing motion it can leave a jagged edge or split the nail, similar to a normal nailfile. You can contact us at customerservice@baby-nails.co.uk and we can offer further advice or provide a refund. We wouldn't want to leave a customer unhappy with their purchase :)

Kind Regards

Baby Nails Rebecca (Inventor)
I haven't gotten to use this on my baby yet as he's still cooking away for another 6 weeks :) but tested it out on myself and I'm happy! Can't wait to use!!
Practical product.
Brilliant, I love it, I've been using it for quite a while. My daughter is five months and doesn't mind me using it on her nails.
Brilliant service from Rebecca responding to my query
Very happy with our purchase Thankyou very much
I probably have smaller hands than average so my thumb in the holder is still quite loose but this product still works much better than a standard nail file and fear of using a sharp nail cutter. Would recommend
Although I’m yet to use Baby Nails, as my granddaughter isn’t due for a few more weeks, the service I received was excellent and the product is great quality. I also ordered a key ring of her name, and I love it.
This product is amazing πŸ™‚ I was having so much trouble with my baby's nail's but before I brought this product and now I enjoyed filing down my little boys little nail's πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ 5 ***** from me πŸ‘πŸ‘ I will definitely be ordering again πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Very easy to use and does the job.
Just what I expected thank you
Excellent product, so much easier and safer.hated the idea of having to cut my baby's nails with scissors so when I saw this I knew I had to purchase. Thanks baby nails the thumble :)
Baby Nails is rated 4.76 based on 737 reviews