Baby and Child Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby and Child Store
Read Baby and Child Store Reviews

About Baby and Child Store:

Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive range of baby and child products from the industry’s leading brands at fantastic prices!

customerservices@babyandchildstore.com

Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Karen Allen
Baby and Child Store 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Katie Freeman
Easy to use website and item dispatched quickly. Delivery had full tracking and all arrived as expected.
Easy website to use, stocked an item I was struggling to find anywhere else and my item was delivered the next day at no extra cost! So impressed. Will definitely use Baby and Child Store again.
Absolutely shocking customer service and tutti bambini furniture set quality! Bought furniture set with a “no hassle” delivery and only received it two months later after having to chase and beg for updates. Was lied to and advised the item was advertised as out of stock and it was confirmed on the purchase order and this was not the case, furthermore, if I would’ve know then I would not have placed it! Once the set actually a revised, the quality was shocking! Scratches and dents as standard but for the drawers not to have holes marked or predrilled is just ridiculous! Some parts appear to be longer too meaning they stick out and when contacted the customer service team, I was told that i should have checked it before assembling - how was I supposed to knwo that parts are not fitting? Not even mention that the order was half delivered and I had to chase them to resend mattresses and my “free gift”! Absolute joke of a complaint and customer service! Avoid at all cost!
Thank you for providing your feedback and we are sincerely sorry to hear of the issues. We can confirm however that the delivery timescale on this item was clearly displayed on the item page and also on your receipt. It was shown as being available from the beginning of August. We can see that you then selected free no rush delivery which takes the delivery timescale up to 28 working days from the availability date. The items were with you well within this time. We would obviously not usually contact you priro to providing the tracking details. You will also see that on the item page it does tell you that the mattress and free gift come from a different warehouse and will arrive seperately which they did. We are sorry to hear that there were quality issues with the item, we can see that we responded to your email straight away but we have not heard back from you since. If you would like to reply to our email we can resolve any issues for you. Kind regards The Customer Service Team
Delivery was really fast - sent out on the same day I ordered and arrived the next at no extra cost! Plus, even though the "free gift" hadn't been included in my original package, someone must have noticed and sent it out to us - I wasn't even that worried about missing out but it's encouraging to know someone at baby and child store was paying attention!
Ordered for the first time here and when I received the product I was over the moon with it.
Delivery was super quick and great product, better than what I expected 👍🏼😊
Hurtig levering og dejligt med en ekstra gratis gave til autostolen.
Brilliant customer service.
Great quality, fast delivery.
Great service with prompt delivery and informed all the way.
Ordered mamaroo newborn insert, i thought it will be 2 of them it looked like on the picture but was actually one. Wouldn’t order if I would knew its one
Fantastic service, goods arrived before due date. Will certainly buy from again.
Quick & fast delivery arrived within 2 days, really please with our Pushchair for our 1 year old.
Fast delivery and item arrived as expected.
Great service, very impressed.
Excellent products which arrived well packaged and delivered very quickly. The products are colourful and well made. They will be much loved toys
Delivery was prompt and we were kept updated with order progress. pleased with item which was easy to assemble and seems to be well constructed. It took us a while to figure out how to adjust the wheels (instructions did not explain how to do this) but once we figured it out were pleased with the results.
Very pleased eith our Out n About Nipper stoller. It was sold out everywhere else online so I was happy to see Baby and Child Store had a range of colours in stock. Very quick delivery and excellent service all round.
Thank you. Despite choosing no rush shipping, our parcel arrived within a few days. You price matched our item which us brilliant and it's in great condition. Thank you, I will shop with you again :)
We purchased the Out n About little nipper double from the Baby and Child store along with a single carry cot and cot adapter. All our items arrived as described and earlier than expected. 5* service provided and would purchase from here again in the future.
Baby and Child Store is rated 4.88 based on 684 reviews